Chapter 26

A road trip, huh. Still haven't figured out where. We were going to take Abby, but she wanted to stay home. I hope it's not my fault. Hearing my phone ring, I ran to answer it. It read Abby. I sighed knowing I couldn't avoid it.

"Yeah?" I answered softly.

"Hey! I changed my mind about going. but Vic isn't answering his phone.

I snorted. "It's probably dead. I'll go get him."

I laid the phone down excitedly running to tell him the news. "Vic!Vic! Abby changed her mind, she wants to go!"

He smiled laughing at me.

"Great news!" I nodded running back to my room and picking up the phone.

"I told him"

"Great, do you know where we're going?" She asked.

"Nope, maybe he'll tell us tomorrow."

"Well, I'm going to go pack now, see you tomorrow!" She said happily.

"Bye babe." I replied nervously.

She laughed before hanging up muttering something about how adorable I sounded when i was nervous.

I smiled feeling slightly giddy, she made me so happy with something so small and simple. I packed the rest of my things before setting down to think about everything. Theres so much going on right now, almost a chaotic bliss. Does that make sense? Probably not. Oh well. Finally deciding to go to sleep, I was able to escape my thoughts. 

"Wake up, wake up!"

I heard someone yelling into my ear. Opening my eyes i was instantly blinded by mhybedroom light looking over to see it was still dark out side. Why is anyone up his early(or late)?

I glanced up noticing my beautiful girlfriend. I shot her a Wtf  glancde and she laughed, shaking her head.

" The road trip silly! We're leaving in an hour."

 I groaned and rolled over not wanting to get up. Boy, was that a bad idea. Abby jumped and me causing me to groan and shove her off before dragging myself out of bed.

Where are we going I mumbled groggily. 

"Canada!"

I heard several people yell at once.Holy crap...... Canada? Hurriedly I jumped in the shower, washing quickly. Grabbing my things I ran down the stairs to greet Vic, as he took my things out. Climbing into the vehicles, we started our journey. This will be interesting. 

Okay, so this is important! The story depends on you reading this note, guys. Can I ask you wonderful readers to do me a favor and comment some ideas? I don't think i'll create another chapter or even finish this one without any inspiration. I've completely lost all interest in this story but for the sake of the people reading i've been trying to finish it. So, if you don't mind, please please leave some ideas on how I should go from here ending it. Thank you all so much, you're wonderful! 

Love you - Brooklynn