chapt. 24 Time passing is inevitable

*Two months later*

Blades pov-

I set on the couch listening to Mayday parade attempting my impossible math homework. I sighed. I'm never going to finish this! "ughhhhhhhh!" I groaned making my dad laugh as he settles down on the couch next to me.

"Need any help?" He asked. " Seems like you've got it all under control." He continued jokingly.

I glared causing him to put his hands up in defense. Lydia walked in, and giggled seeing Vic with his hands up, Tony following. Tony shook his head smiling at us.

"You two are something." Tony muttered

I smiled cheekily at his remark.

I glanced down at my unfinished work and decided to copy Abby's tomorrow. Hey what's the harm? They'll let us sit near each other during sols and they don't care if we cheat. Now I mean if were obvious we'll get in trouble, but other than that it's whatever.

Vic looked at me funny as I put it away.

" You're not even close to done, why'd you put it away?"

I shrugged.

" It's pointless." I said laughing. "I'll do it tomorrow."

He brushed it off and nodded shifting his gaze to the T.V.

He'll never notice.

We heard a knock on the door and I looked at Vic confused.

Someone coming over? I asked hesitantly. He nodded before replying. "Yeah, I want you to meet someone.

My eyes widened. I don't like new people.

"Relax! Blade I swear you'll love her, and after you're going to visit a special someone."

He wiggled his eye brows. I laughed as he walked to get the door. I sat down again letting Vic bring whoever it was into the room I was in.

"Blade I'd like you to meet Alexandria, my cousin."

(A/N obviously this is fake because I don't know his cousins name lmao oops)

"Hello." She exclaimed pulling me into a hug. " I've been waiting to meet you! Vic's told me so much you sound wonderful!" She continued happily.

I smiled. She seemed like a really nice person.

I heard a car horn.

"That must be Oli. Blade why don't you go grab your things?" My dad asked smiling a little. I nodded before running to grab my bag as it was the weekend, and I'd probably stay the night. I slipped on my shoes before pecking Vic on the cheek yelling I love you and running out the door.

"Bye, Love you too!" He yelled back smiling.

I slid into the back of Oli and Hannah's car seeing as she apparently was off work.

Oli turned around and looked at me. " Abby's at home waiting." He stated as I was confused.

"Oh, okay." I said in understanding. "Why didn't she come along?" I asked curiously. He shrugged as he pulled off onto the road.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked yet another question.

Oli chuckled. "You are a very curious child, and yeah. We wont be home until late were going to the movies and were getting dinner. Speaking of which there's pizza at the house."