Chemical kids and Mechanical brides

After making small talk in the car things got awkwardly silent. It got slightly annoying as she was talking because I had to continuosluy pull my headphones out. Soon we pulled up to the orphanage Jane quickly getting out muttering something about not wanting to keep them waiting. "Okay Blade.." She started off. "Do your best first impression, and if I'm not mistaken the guys name who is adopting you is...."

A GUY? I thought paniking and zoning whatever she said last out.

"Um what's his name?" I stuttered out. " Sorry I uh didn't catch it..." I finished. I wasn't comfortable with men, which I was sure, she already knew.

"Uhm.. Vic, his name is Vic. Vic Fuentes I believe Is his full name. In a band called pierce the veil, you may know of them, and sweetheart neither he Vic or any of his band mates would ever hurt you. They're caring. They really are. The others names are Tony Perry, Mike Fuentes, and Jaime Preciado." She explained to me as we walked through the door. I tried telling her I knew ut my words were caught in my throat. "So do you know who they are Blade? Jane asked.

I choked on my words before managing " Hell yeah they're like my saviors for god sakes, they're my Idol's." She simply smiled and nodded at me before scolding me on language and leading me into the living room to meet them. My nerves went haywire and I was practically shaking with anticipation to meet them. I mean if the people you idolized were thinking of adopting you, you'd be a bit all over the place too.

Once they saw me they all stood up. I actually had thought only Vic would be here, but nope, it's the whole band. I swear I was about to pass out.

"Blade right?" Vic asked seeming somewhat scared.

"Yeah" I replied shakily. He took a step forward and I held my hand out to shake. Instead he pulled me into a hug.

He smiled and introduced himself. " Vic, Vic Fuentes."

"I know" I said blushing ever so slightly. "You guys are one of my favorite bands."

"Really?" He asked seemingly surprised. I nodded at him and he smiled even bigger pulling me into another hug. Then of course at that moment Lydia decided to run up to me giggling and begging me to pick her up.After all i hadnt seen her for a few days. Who could say no to that cute face?

"Blade! Blade! You're back. Are you okay? ooh are you getting adopted? Yayy. I'm happy for you!" She spouted not even giving me a chance to reply. She turned to Vic pointing her tiny nose into the air and stating "If you hurt her I will come and find you and you will not like it." I chuckled at the small girl.loving how her adorable little protective side shows. Vic smiled also chuckling at the small child.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her ,and I'll keep what you said in mind." Vic said his smile never leaving."

"Good." She said before yawning and burying her head into the crook of my neck.

"Lydia, I think it's time for your nap, isn't it?" The little girl shrugged curling up in my arms even more. Jane walked over to us laughing at the child.

"I'll take her up" I said sending Jane a small smile. She mumbled okie dokie and went to talk to Vic.Something about the papers. This was so surreal. I mean they were actually adopting me? Or at least thats what it sounded like. I walked up the stairs and found the girls bedroom helping her change into a more comfortable outfit and laying her down.

"Will you sing to me?" She asked looking up at me with dreadful eyes. "One last time?" I nodded tears in my eyes.

"What song sweetheart?" I asked pushing her hair back slightly. Stay away from my friends she answered. She was the only person other than Jane that didn't hate me here. I loved her so much. This was going to be difficult.

Waking up your neighbors downstairs,

I've been inside your bedroom a thousand years.

And as you tie me to the bed for good I say

that I want you in the most unromantic way.

Louisiana, you're torturing me with a beautiful face.

Ana come on, I thought we had a damn good thing.

A penny in the couch and a diamond ring.

So baby stay away from my friends,

'cause I need them to carry me.

When it's over I'll count back from ten,

and you can listen to glass hearts shattering.

I don't know how you got into me,

down my throat and made a home in my veins.

They used to be the rivers that would take us away,

but now you only call me every Christmas and my birthday.

I still can't believe how you look next to me,

just like a strip club bedroom scene.

Baby stay away from my friends,

'cause I need them to carry me.

When it's over I'll count back from ten,

and you can listen to something that you've never heard before.

But you don't know what it's like

to wake up in the middle of the night,

scaring the thought of kissing razors.

This blood evacuation is telling me to cave in.

Stay away.

Oh no.

Just stay away from my friends.

When I finished singing Jane, Vic, and tony walked in the door. "You have an amzing voice." Vic said smiling at me.

Tony and Jane agreed.

"So, Blade? Would you and Lydia like to pack your things? You're both being adopted.I gasped.

"Seriosly!?" I exclaimed before nodding quickly as Lydia squealed and hugged me. I laughed. Things seem to be looking up. Maybe things really will look up. Maybe just maybe the breath in my lungs means something.

Okie so. Hope you guys had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I'll try to update more especially since I have a good Idea for the next few chapters. Love you and stay strong. Stay you.

New note ---   Apparently everything ended up in bold but oh well. Anyway this is the rewritten version 7-16-15. Love you   XxBrooklynxX