Chapter 4

'Thoughts'

"Okay, idiot apprentice."

'Who are you calling an idiot, you perverted-'

"Shuush now."

"For your official training, we will first enhance your education."

'Haa?!' He looked at him in disbelief. First it was to clean his so-called bathtub, and now this?!

"Of course, with you being dumb and all."

'Excuse me?! "

"You're excused." He could see him smirking at his misery as always.

'...'

"Okay, whatever, read this."

He could only stare at Olienne in confusion and incredulity.

'Are you serious?'

"No, I'm Olienne. Does your memory also suck little radish?" was the mocking reply from the green dragon, clearly taunting him.

'Why you-'

"Tut, tut, come on, start reading."

'I can't read this you-'

"There's a book there about our language, and you're a dragon, you should be able to read the basics or.... Are you really that disappointing?"

"Raziel... I'm disappointed to have such a useless child like you. " For a second, he saw a man looking at him in disgust and disappointment and couldn't help the shiver of fear.

"-e"

"He-"

"HEY!"

He was snapped out and he saw Olienne looking at him in confusion and... concern?

"Tch, stop daydreaming and quickly learn; after all, I can't have an idiotic apprentice like you."

'Oh God, why did I think he was concerned?' He might be hallucinating 

"Me? Concerned, don't make me laugh. "

'Stop reading my thoughts!'

"Then learn how to stop projecting it onto me, stupid apprentice!"

'I'll show you,'  he said, turning to float the books he'd been given with his mana.

Olienne looked at the little white dragon, that turned and went to another room.

'... What scared him so much?' He thought in confusion, remembering the fear that leaked out to the little dragon.

"Hmmm, I believe he also conveyed an image of a human," As he taps his long, beautiful fingers on the table, he muses on this.

"Well, not my problem, it's none of my concern," were his thoughts even though he started to plan to investigate if there was a human that was described in the brief memory of Raziel and started to note to avoid saying the word "disappointment" in his presence.

"You're going soft," a whisper in the back of his mind said, sounding uncomfortably similar to the golden dragon's voice.

_________________________________________________________

"Now what did you learn?" he asked as he was leaning in his golden chair, looking at the white dragon who was laying down on a soft, comfortable pillow.