Chapter 8: Wrong moves

"I hope your ready to feel the true power of a demon." I say as I charge at him. I have a fist full of black flames and I'm heading right for him but he Uses his favorite move poison dragon roar i get trapped in a vortex of poison, good thing this form poison doesn't hurt me nor does fire burns or lighting burns. I'm still charging at him through his vortex of poison, he stopped mistakes were made on his part I drive my fist right into his face slamming him onto the ground the I jump back and charge up my regular shadows. "Damn kid your not that bad I got to had it to you." Cobra says while getting up. "Shadow strike." I say and spears come out form behind me and stole cobra in all places. I pull him towards me." You made the wrong move killing my mother and ever coming up here to heaven. I'm going to let you leave with your life this time next time I see you... your finished I'll kill all of you Hot eye, zero,midnight,racer,angle all of them I'll end them all with one blow trust me your no true demon your looking right at one." I say as I throw him down a pit to hell and he's in such pain he can't reply or even move. Kat sees me in my demon form for about .3 seconds cause right after I threw him down there I fell to the ground cause my demon soul takes a lot out of me but when she runs over to me I get up kiss her and run in my house and sallow some of my shadows, I write her note saying on why I kissed her. I give it to her sister and she gives it to Kat. "Dear kat the only reason why I kissed you when u came to help me was because after I come back from being in my demon soul I need something to get me back into my human form that's why I did what I did not cause I i like you or anything I just wanted to clear that up.
-Garrett
"Did you hear about how there holding a grand tourment in honor of the queen it was one of her dying wishes." the school boys and girls chatter to each other. "But the thing that sucks is its pairs one boy one girl." another girl complains. I walk up to homeroom and walk over to Sophie's desk. "Hey Sophie will you be my partner for the tourment? I ask her.