Chapter 13: Im in love with a devil

"What the hell is all of this faith!!" Chris shouts at her with anger. "Chris baby I can explain I swear I can explain just give me a minute ok." faith says frightened out of her mind. "No it's to late for that now faith were done I never want to see you again." Chris shouts at her as she falls and he walks away angerly. "Faith I'm so sorry this is all my fault that this happened can you please forgive me please." I say with Fear and sorrow in my voice. She doesn't reply to me and she slams her fist into the ground and creates cracks in the ground. Fire starts to form from her fist as she builds up more rage but the fire starts to turn dark. "No! No! I must stop this. Artic Freeze!" I shout as Black ice shoots from my hand at her fire and it sucks all the dark magic out of her fire so it's regular fire. Her whole body starts to be covered in flames and she doesn't care one bit. She gets up off of the ground and stands up her body full of flames. "Garrett!" She shouts as she charges at me full speed and when she gets to me she Jumps and hugs me the force of the hug is so strong that it knocks me off of the cliff at the speed where going one of us will live and the other will die I have my back turned to the ground." Garrett James Brunette, I love you and I have form the day I met you and when we broke up six years ago I didn't want to I didn't want to be with Chris anymore so please I'm in love with a devil will you take me back." she says as we're getting closer to the ground. Before I have time to anwser. Crash! The sound of my body hitting the ground echoes through out the whole city and faiths in tears now crying on my chest for my life. "Faith Ashely Bogenschutz I love you to and yes I will take you back these may be my last words but I don't care now shut the hell up and kiss me already why don't you." I say as my whole body is in pain. She kisses me on the lips and then she tries to carry me to the town but I use whatever magic power I have left to teleport her back to town and put a magic seal on her so she can't leave the city so I'm just laying there by my self or so I though but I see a figure jump down from the cliff and when it lands it's Chris.