Chapter 16: Ruin of a shattered heart

"And that ends day one of tournament. I hope you all had fun today and you all fought well and to those who won good luck in a week and to those who didn't better next week." the announcer says as all the people exit. Me and Sophie are still in the stadium sitting in our private room and someone walks in and calls my name. "Sir Garrett I need you for a moment if you could." he says out of breath. "Ok what for." I say as I hold Sophie's hand tighter then ever. I walk with him and we leads me to the basement of the stadium. "As you can see here there is a crack in the bottom of the wall and it could lead to the stadium caving in." he says. "Shhhhh be quiet do you here that. Hold one I'll be right back." I say as I rush back to the surface of the Arena. When I reach the top I see six shadows and six figures. "It's about time we got to fight damn." one of them says. "Oh look who decided to crawl back into my house once again if it isn't my old friend Corbra." I say angerly. "This time I'm not alone I brought the others with me and I'm not as weak as I was back then this time I'm ready to kill you without a problem." he says as he cracks his neck. "Garrett you can't fight them alone I'll
Help you." Sophie says as she runs besdies me. "No stay back I'll handle them." I say pushing her back a little. "Come one lest fight already." Corbra says as he launches a wave of poison at us. "Get down!" I say to her. He charges at me and our writs clash and I push him back and he tried do the same thing again but I did the same thing again." Your not beating me I'm going to destroy you until your dead." I say. "Now racer and angle finish her!!" Corbra shouts as Sophie gets knocked in the air so high, and then that fateful moment that changed everything. "Midnight magic, Beam of the moonlight." Midnight says as he launches a beam at Sophie and it goes through her. "Our jobs done guys time to go." midnight says as he walks away. "Sophie!!" I scream as I see her body fall to the ground. " You bastards this is the last time you'll be in heaven cause I'm going to kill you all!!" I say as tears rush down my face. I launch a fire dragon roar at midnight and it stops him from stepping in the portal back to hell. "You wanna die boy." he says as he looks at me. "I'm not the one who's gonna die that's going to be you." I say as I charge at him with full force. Corbra gets in my way and I hit him out of my way and then me and Corbra get into a full battle "I guess your the one who will be dying first Corbra just the person I wanted to kill." I say as I crack my knuckles. " Good luck little buddy I'm on a kill you before you can even do anything." he says as he gets in his fighting stance. I charge right at him with lighting in my fist and his has poison In it, our fist clash and they keep on clashing and then I hit him in the jaw. We go at it again and again until we're both scratched up so that we both back down. I'm brusied almost everywhere on my body and so his he, but neither of us will back down. I pull out my sword and point it right at him, "This'll be the weapon that you'll be slain with." I say loosing my mind. I charge at him with my sword still having tears in my eyes and I go straight for his chest but he dodges it and breaks the blade, now I have to fight hand to hand combat. This will be the day I kill him once and for all. "Shadow drive gods divine power." I say as shadows form around me and I enter my god drive. "You may be a demon but your no match for s god this is what happens when you piss me off to much now your gonna pay the price all of you for killing Sophie the love of my life." I say as the shadows decend off of my body. "Shadow God gods wrath hydra cannon!"i shout as a giant cannon of shadows charge at him and cover his entire body so I can't see it. After its done he can't see me through the dust and he can't hear my thoughts cause I'm not thinking so I'm just gonna go open minded about all of this. When i et to his body I jab him in the stomach, right hook him and then I do a back flip and kick him back. "Shadow God Orb of fallen shadows." I say as I charge a orb of shadows in my hand and throw it at him. He doesn't have time to react to what's happening so this is my chance to kill him now. I float above him and charge up one of the three forbidden shadow moves. "Forbidden Shadow God move number three White death." I say as a giant ball of light magic forms above my head and I throw it down right where corbras body lays there in pain. "Well looks like this is the end for me I had fun but it's gotta end sometime well good by everyone." he says as the ball hits him and makes a crater in the ground. When I land on the ground there in other shock that I killed him.
"Who's next to die in not letting anyone leave unless your dead." I say as I get Ina fighting stance. "You guys have started a war your not going to win a war against the God of death so I can't guarantee your souls safety if that's what you guys are hoping for no your boing to die by the hands of me and no one else!" I screen as tears are still coming down my face and I wipe them from my face.