Chapter 9: The truth

"So what do you say you wanna team up with me for the tourment?" I ask her. "Sure why not lets see how far we make it." She says happily. It's in two weeks so we have time to train. "Meet me at my house after school I have a spot where we can train." I say to her waiting for her to respond. "Ok it's a deal I'll be at your house around 3 ok."she says as I walk away. "Deal." I say back. As the day goes on I hear the chatter of the people and how they're going to win it all and all that buzz man it's annoying as heck. I walk out of school as I always to but this time I get stopped by some kids in the higher grades. "So I heard you took down your moms killer, he must haven't been that tough considering you beat him." they say laughing. I walk away or try to. As I walk they grab my shoulder and try to right hook me but when they did that I turn into a shadow and go behind them and just use a simple shadow spell and it knocks them down I walk around them and walk home. When I get there I put my stuff in the house and wait for her to come. It's three where is she? But then I hear a voice it's hers she up on the roof but how what? I look up to as she hops down from the roof when she lands a flutter of light floats up."Ready to start training?" She asks. "Lets go." I say. We start to walk to where I've planed us to go. Garrett can I ask you something? Why did you choose me of all the people in our grade you chose me? Why me?" She ask confused."Well cause you use light magic and I use shadows and we've also been working together for a long time and i.... Umm kinda like you." I say blushing with my head down. "Oh well I like you to garrett, so anyway how far away is this place?" She ask as my heart stops. "Wait so you like me? How long have you liked me?" I ask her,"I've liked you for 2 weeks no since we started that project together In history." she says smiling. We're walking and when we get there she sees a building and hour glasses next to it." Garrett where are we I though we were training?" She asks nevrous. "Were at the time chamber a hour In there is a day in this world we have 7 hours of training lets go!" I say as we walk in there.