Chapter 17: Because he loves You

"You've taken something form me that is unforgivable!" I scream at them with tears in my eyes and I'm on my hands and knees. I hear foot steps form behind me. I look over my shoulder and I see kat, Kylie, lucas, and faith. "What are you guys doing here get away form here now!"i shout at them as my head goes down. "Why should we leave what happened here Garrett pick your head up and respond damn it." kat says firmly. "Kat look over there." lucas points to Sophie's body that's lying there with a pool of blood around her. "Garrett what happened to Sophie tell me now!" Kylie demands. "What does it look like. I failed to protect her from death. I failed to do the one job I had and that was to do anything to keep her alive." i say as I get up and wipe the tears out of my eyes. Hoteye, racer and angel stare at me as I get up. "So your finally going to let your self die by us." racer says cracking his knuckles and his neck. "You think your going to kill me after you just killed the love of my life you must be wishing you
Could." I say as I start to stretch. I stop and get in my fighting stance when suddenly it hits me.. Shadows start to surround me and cover my body more then they already have, but flames also start to cover my body. "I am the shadow flame God slayer. You should be in fear of my power. You guys always say that death didn't do anyone harm right? So it'll be fine if I kill all of you with these bare hands." I say as my insanity brakes. " Midnight what do we do? He's in god mode again but this time it's the forbidden god mode remember this form when he was little he used it to kill his brother." Hoteye says with fear and terror in his voice. "You all shouldn't be scared he's weaker then us isn't he? We're true demons aren't we so this should be no problem killing him like we did Sophie." Midnight says while he blasts bis beam at the solders behind him. Racer charges forward at me and his goal is to punch so hard that he's trying to knock my head off but he misses and and falls on the ground but gets back up and goes for another strike. "Im the fastest in the whole world you'll never catch up to me. " Racer says as he runs towards me. "You may be fast but I can read your moves to easily. Just watch me." I say as he tries to punch me in the stomach but my flames block it and he looks up to me as my fist pushes him hi to the ground and and I use my favorite spell for fire magic. "Fire God roasting charge wave." I say as he gets caught in it and he's body burns to ashes. "Why's Garrett doing all this?" Kylie asks as she looks at me. " Because he's mad that they killed sophia and he can't live with that knowing he let another death go to his hands when he could've stopped it." Kat says. " Three left Hoteye midnight and zero." I say as flames and smoke rise off my body and dissolve in the air. " I won't let anymore of us die." Hoteye says as he melts the ground Below me with his magic and I jump. "It's time for you to.... Freeze!" I say as I use one of my ice magic spells. "Artic Freeze cannon." I say as black ice shoots out of my hands and freezes his body. "Now it's just Zero and Midnight but I can't take them on alone so here's what's going to happen. Forbidden spell magic for life transfer light magic." I use that spell and I shoot it right at sophia cause I'm giving up all my light magic spells and any memory that I had it and gave it to her to ring her back to life. "What I'm alive still but I got shot right through the chest." sophia says as she's confused and being cute."WHAT THIS CANT HAPPEN YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" midnight says as he charges his magic up ready to fire again. "Hey Kat come here for a second." sophia says as kat runs over to her. "Yeah what is it?" Kat asks. "why'd Garrett bring me back?" She asks her. "And where are the other four of them?" She asks again. "Garrett killed the other four cause he was mad and upset that you died and why'd he bring you back he did it because he loves you." Kat says as she walks away.