Chapter19: Garrett the war tactition

"What do you mean were at war with who what's going on?" I ask confused. "The underworld has invaded us and the ice village and kingdom." the flam king says. "Then why the hell are
You two still here go help your troops!" I scold them. "We can't cause if we try and entire now, it's to late we don't have mechs to get in there."
They both says as the look down with guilt. "Ok fine I'll go help fire out first as fast as I can and then I'll go to ice." I say as I rush out into the garage to get in my mech suit. "Let's go fukion Yukion lets go kick so underworld ass." I say as they get in there mechs with me. We're on our way to were the wars is taking place but the thing is it's already over. "What happened here?" I ask as we all land. "We over took them white our might and power now go and help ice they need it more then we need it right now if we get attacked again we will send a warning flare." the first captain says. "Alright let's go fukion yukion." I say as I hop in my mech the type zero, half Black half White with a star in the middle. "Hey ice how are you guys doing do you guys still need help or are you guys all good cause we're on our way to you." I say through the walkie talkie. "Yeah we're all good over here the Kings back so we're good you can go back." the first captain says. "Ok that odd anyone else. Fukion? yukion? Taut seem odd to you?" I ask them as we land in the hanger. I go to the meeting room and it's empty besides one person. "Hey umm what are you doing here this is a private area." I say In a strong voice. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know your own father had to get permission to go in this room the guards let me in." he says as he points to the dead Body's with pools of blood around them. "Ok dad what do you want?" I ask strongly. "Me I want you to give up the war and let us take over you kingdom you know you can't win just give up." he says as he walks into a portal that leads back to hell.