Daddy's Home!

~Jinmee's P.O.V~

I quickly put on my shoes before hoisting Donghae's onto my hip and rushing out of the dorm with Ryeowook lagging behind me, groans of protest slipping past his lips.

Ruki had arrived a lot earlier than he'd said he would and was currently waiting for our arrival to pick him up at five in the morning. When he'd said he would be here, I didn't think he meant so early in the morning. I didn't even know you could catch flights that traveled so late on such short notice.

It took us a minute to locate Ryeowook's car, but we found it with the help of his irritation and the car's alarm. When we reached the black vehicle, Ryeowook climbed into the driver's seat while I buckled a half asleep Donghae into his car seat.

"Eomma, where are we going? We woke up before the sun did," he said drowsily, eyes barely open.

"You'll find out soon. We have to get to your present first," I said before closing the door and buckling up in the passenger seat.

"Present? He's more like a curse," Ryeowook muttered under his breath as he shifted the gear into reverse.

"Yah, you promised. You said you'd at least pretend to like him," I said.

"He's not here yet. I see no point in hiding how much I don't like him,"

I sighed as took off down the road, heading to Incheon International Airport.

I wasn't ready for whatever Ruki's visit ensue.

~Time Skip~

I was startled from my nap by a hand fiercely shaking my shoulder.

"Jinmee, wake up. We're here," Ryewook said in a slightly agitated tone.

I slowly blinked open my eyes and stretched as much as I could in Ryeowook's little car. With much haste, I crawled to the back and woke up Donghae, who was out cold and drooling all over the seat belt.

"It's time to get up, buddy. We have to get you present, remember?" I said quietly, gently shaking him awake.

He stirred before rubbing his eyes and blinking them open tiredly.

"Where is it? Is my present in there?" he asked, pointing a chubby finger at the large, looming airport.

I gave him a nod before gathering him in my arms and stepping out of the car. Ryeowook followed my actions, reluctantly climbing out of his seat with a deep sigh and forcefully slamming the car door behind him as he went.

We headed into the building after his little fit and immediately spotted the person we were looking for.

Knowing Ryeowook wouldn't want to go near him, I handed him Donghae before quickly walking over to the person in question on my own. 

"You actually came! I thought you would have left me here to rot until you decided to pick me up," Ruki said in his very accented Korean.

I gave him an irritated glare before whacking him in the arm. If it were up to me, I really would have left him here.

"It's too early for this mess. I don't feel like arguing with you, and I'm sure you wouldn't like Ryeowook to be in your face either. Just grab your bags, and follow me," I said in response, irritated and tired from going to bed a bit too late last night and having to wake up hours too early on my day off.

Ruki stood from his spot, rising to his full height, which honestly wasn't very much, and closing in on me.

"You better watch the way you speak to me, Kim Jinmee. I'm sure you remember what all this sass would earn you, yes?" he responded.