Suck and Blow

Hey guys! I'm happy to finally update! I've been trying to write more and more but school gets in the way so I apologize if it takes me a while. I'm trying my best. Anyway, I really hope you do like this chapter. Remember to vote and/or comment to let me know what you think. I appreciate them all. Thanks guys!

-Emma

_____________________

Chapter Seventeen

|Zayn's Point of View|

It was eight A.M. I got a phone call at seven with news I wasn't expecting. I also learned that Mallory didn't come back to the hotel that night. My stomach was bombarded with nerves. I shouldn't have been so aggressive with her. She probably wouldn't have ran out. I got ready as quickly as I could and went to the only place I knew Mallory would be.

I continued to pound on the door. It was early morning and Harry most likely wasn't up. "Harry! Open the door!" I shouted. I waited another moment and was greeted by Harry in his boxers and his hair all shook up.

"Where the fuck is she?" I pushed past him.

He shut the door and ran a hand through his hair while he yawned, "Who Mikayla?"

"Yes, Mikayla," I said annoyed.

"Dude, calm down. What are you so worked up about?"

"Just where is she?" I shouted.

"In my room! God." Harry pointed down the hallway.

I made my way into his room and she was still there fast asleep. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I went over to the side she was on and shook her lightly.

"Mallory, wake up we need to talk." I said hopefully loud enough so she'd wake up.

I heard her grumble and she began turned to the other side. I continued to shake her, "Come on. We need to talk. It's about Mikayla." Her eyes opened as she turned to face me.

"Don't talk to me. I hate you," She grumbled.

"I know you do. But this is important."

She sat up revealing she was in one of Harry's sweatshirts. I felt jealous for a second and scenarios raced through my mind. Mallory was upset. She was weak. She came to Harry. Harry liked his girls. What if something happened last night? What if Harry comforted Mallory a little too much? No, he wouldn't do that. She wouldn't do that.

"Scoot," I said and motioned for her to move over. She did and I sat next to her on the bed. She avoided eye contact with me. She just stared the blank TV in front of us.

"You're dad called me and gave me some news," I waited for a reaction of some sort but there wasn't one so I continued, "It's about Mikayla." It was then when her head slowly turned to face me.

"She,uh, she's back home right now. It's sort of a test to see how she does. To see if she's ready to be released."

"You're lying," She spoke quietly.

I shook my head, "She's only home for two days. Your dad wanted to know if you wanted to see her."

She immediately shook her head, "I can't see her. No, I can't." Mallory made her way out of bed. She wasn't wearing any pants so she hurried to slip on the sweats that were lying on the floor.

"Why not?" I asked a little confused. I would think she'd like to visit her sister.

"Because I'm scared. I mean if she finds out what happened between you and me last night. She will kill me. She can't know. And that's why nothing can happen between us. Mikayla told me to not let you out of her life."