Movie Night

Happy New Year guys!! I know I'm a lil' late on that but hey it's okay. I hope you guys had fun partying it up. I partied on my couch with my mom. It was great -insert sarcasm here-

Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter. It's a short one I'm sorry. But remember to vote and/or comment! I appreciate them all it makes my day!

Thanks you guys!

-Emma

________________________

Chapter Three

"Wait, so hot Ryan is coming over to watch a movie with us?" Rachel stated once again even though I've already told her four times.

"Yes, Ryan is coming over! Goodness, you act like it's a huge deal. You've known him for a while," I said looking through my DVD collection.

"Yeah, but when I met him he was scrawny and weak. And now he's just one hell of a guy." She smirked just thinking about him.

I rolled my eyes, "Looks don't mean everything."

"But they mean a lot," She came and sat next to me on the floor, "Can I pick? You picked last time."

I nodded and stood up to go to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottled water and then heard the doorbell ring. I quickly walked up to the door and opened it. Ryan was standing there with two boxes of popcorn in his hands.

"Hey RyRy!" I greeted and welcomed him in.

"Hello, Mallory, Rachel," He gave each of us a little grin.

"Ohh, whatcha got?" Rachel asked looking at the goodies in his hands.

"I got movie theater popcorn with extra butter for you cause I know that's what you like," He tossed one box to Rachel, "And kettle corn for you cause I know it's your favorite," He looked at me and smirked as he handed over the box.

"You're too sweet," I tapped his nose and he chuckled.

"What movie are we watching?" He asked as he jumped onto the couch from behind and then kicked off his shoes.

"It's between Dear John or The Woman in Black," Rachel said as she started at the two DVDs in hand.

"Woman in Black!" Ryan shouted

"No! Dear John!" I shouted back.

"Ugh, I don't want to watch no chick flick!" He groaned and threw his head back.

"And I don't want to watch some scary movie that'll make me shit my pants!" I fought back.

"Then why do you have it?" He questioned.

"Cause Mikayla loves scary movies for some odd reason!"

"Well, it's not up to you guys! My pick." Rachel spoke up. She stared at the two a little longer and finally made her choice, "Woman in Black."

"Ugh!" I groaned and Ryan cheered, "Okay, put it in while I make the popcorn."

I went into the kitchen and threw the popcorn in the microwave. I waited until the I heard the ding and grabbed two bowls. I took the popcorn out as poured them in separate bowls. I added salt to Rachel's and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Here you go ugly butt," I gave Rachel her bowl and she stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed and sat next to Ryan and Rachel sat on the other side of him.

"Wait! Turn the lights off!" Ryan screamed.

"No!" I screamed back. The movie was already scary enough and with the lights off I'd be sure to shit my pants.

"Don't be a baby," Rachel said and went to turn the lights off. She sat down and played the movie.

I was clutching onto Ryan's arm throughout the movie. I grabbed a blanket and began hiding myself underneath it.

"God dammit Harry! Stop going to the house! You're killing people! God, Harry your supposed to be a wizard!" Rachel kept yelling angrily at the TV. She took a handful of her popcorn and chucked it at the TV.

"Calm down Rachel. Harry isn't alive in this movie," Ryan said.

I giggled underneath the sheets and Ryan nudged me, "Come out."

"No," I mumbled.

Ryan let out a deep sigh and pulled the blanket off of me. I screamed and scrambled to get it back but he threw it far from the couch. I really didn't want to run and get it so I sat back with my arms crossed.

"I hate you," I muttered out.

Ryan chuckle and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer, "She's not gonna hurt you."

I rolled my eyes and decided to try and watch it with my eyes open. I squirmed in his arms a couple of times and let out screams from time to time. What can I say? I hate scary movies.

Just as the scariest part was coming, my phone went off making both Rachel and I scream at the top of our lungs.

"Oh my god! You guys are going to make me deaf!" Ryan said rubbing his ear.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket an saw Mikayla's name at the top.

"Ugh, pause it. It's my sister," I groaned and Rachel nodded. She paused the movie.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mallory? Oh thank god," A man's voice said on the other end.

"Who is this?"

"It's Zayn. Look I need you to pick Mikayla and I up. Please." He begged.

"Why? Didn't you guys drive?" I questioned.

"Mikayla drank too much and- Mikayla! Don't walk over there! Just sit and wait, please," He shouted at her as if she was a misbehaving puppy, "I can't drive because well...I can't drive."

"You can't drive?" I said in shock, "Then get a cab." I suggested.

"We're in a back alley. I don't want to leave because people will notice us and see her drunk and that won't be good to get out to the public. Just please come pick us up," I could tell he was desperate. I hated him but all I could think about was my sister. I heard her shouting random things in the background and a few crashing sounds. Zayn kept calling out to her and I began getting worried.

"Fine, text me the address," I finally said.

"Oh yes, thank you so much!" He said with a sigh relief.

I hung up and stood, "Sorry guys, I gotta pick up my sister and her boyfriend. You can stay if you want. But I'm out." I walked towards the door as slipped on my boots. I took a look out the window and saw it was raining. I sighed and grabbed an umbrella from the closet.

"Alright, good luck to you! We'll be here," Ryan said with a grin.

"Thanks," I huffed out.

I quickly ran out to the car and got in. I stuck the key into the engine. My phone buzzed and it was the address of the club.

"She so owes me," I grumbled as I pulled out of the driveway.