Or is it you?

I sat there staring at the white ceiling with little specks of blue and felt my tears slowly slide down my face as so many things came crashing through my head and small little pretty butterflies (what I called random thoughts ) pop in now and again,like I wonder how the tiny little specks of dusk that hold on for dear life in the corners of bedrooms and wardrobes and living rooms Ect feel as they watch all their family get sucked away by the humans that have troubles of their own like me and ashton and what just happened when he kissed me and I didn't stop him I let him kiss me as I thought about if I wanted this if I liked this or did I or did I not crave his touch as he softly and caring-ly strokes my cheek with his thumb. but my thoughts were soon broken apart when my one and only boyfriend michael steps in and watches us, seeing me stand there with my arms by my side and my eyes wide as ashton kisses me and strokes me and all Michael can do Is cough to get his attention.

I touch my cheeks as the feeling of Ashton's hands come back and I smile until another pretty butterfly was ruined as I watched mine and michaels argument, I watched him stand there red face as I try to explain myself, I watched myself fall to my knees trying to keep Michael from leaving my room for good but failing, I watch myself being pulled up by ashton as he cupped my face asking me the question I never thought I would hear from this caring soft loving monster ask, ask me if us two were something, he started pacing around the room stating that I had something for me and wasn't surprised he kissed me that I liked it and I only had a slow reaction.i watched myself grab hid shirt collar kiss ashton like there was no tomorrow then let go and shout "you mean something To me ashton I care for you I realy do and I love michael it will always be Michael"

I jolted up from my lying state on my bed wiped away my tears called ashton and shouted the only words I could manage to say "or is it you"?....