Its brendon urie

I jumped up and down like a little girl waiting for ice cream, "come on Ashton it was your idea we go to a panic! Concert are you not excited ?" He came out of he daze and slid next to me and jumped with me. We got our hands stamped and looked round the merch before we had an announcement saying      the concert was about to start, we grabbed each other's hands and ran to the front of the stage before anyone else "omg I love Brendon urie he's so talented " I turned round to Ashton for him to agree but all he did was grumble.before I could say a word the concert started and I was screaming like all the other fan girls and fan boys in the concert.

There were some technical problems so panic! Took a break and it gave me a chance to talk to ash " ash ever since we got here you've been grumpy what is wrong ?" He shrugged in response. "Ashton talk to me or go to a different part of the crowd and then come back when you want to talk because this is our anniversary celebration and I'm not letting you ruin it " I turned round and waited to Brendon to come back on stage "fine !" I turned round surprised Ashton gave up so quickly " I don't want you to run away with Brendon all you've been taking about how amazing Brendon is and never really spoke to me about anything else and we'll I'm scared that you'll leave me for Brendon and tell him how talented he is and how beautiful his voice is ...you used to say those things about me "  I held him and dug my hair through his hair " A Brendon is married and B yes he was my first big crush  but I chose you, I will always choose you stupid I love you and we'll I'm sorry that I haven't given you that much attention it's just I haven't been to a panic ! Concert before  and ever since I was little I've wished to go to one. So I'm sorry" I smiled at him and we both turned round to the stage to see the band on stage looking at us with smiles Brendon approached the mic " this is a very old song when we had the old guys and this is for our two biggest fans " I laughed and smiled at Ashton, holding his hand we jumped and screamed the lyrics to lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.