You have split up but you still imagine him with your new boyfriend

I hummed as ash sucked at my neck..
I had my eyes closed just enjoying his touch his wonderful and gentle touch I oh so loved. his hand got tighter around my shoulders but then released back to it's normal caring gentle touch I turned round to meet the most handsome and majestic boy in the world...Ashton Ir.. the rest of the words were lost as I opened my eyes to met not by ash but by Kevin my new boyfriend , "what's wrong Boo?" Kevin asked letting go of my shoulders and looking deep ino my eyes, I snapped by the sound of that nickname ash used to use when I was with him "don't call be Boo!" I shouted, standing up and walking to the front door tears building up in my eyes "boo? What's wrong" Kevin ask. I turned round on my heels and glared at him "I told you don't call me boo if you call me boo one more time we're done!" I exclaimed crossing my arms. Kevin walked up to me red face with sadness "boo tell me what's wrong what have I done?"
"That's it Kevin we're done.. I'm done with you, you remind me to much.. to much.." I couldnt manage to say his beautiful name but carried on "I love you Kevin but not as much as.. as.." I turned round before I cried opened the door and stormed out of it leaving him shocked "who is him who is this guy you love so much you can't stand being with me !" He shouted after me I still cried but smiled as I managed to say his name "Ashton Irwin!" I ran knowing exactly where I was going. Back into the big stronge arms of ashton irwin.