Not your average school girl prt3

I let the warm water run down my body while I stood there thinking about life in the shower until the shower curtain was moved and revelled a naked ashton, I grinned as I watched the trainee teacher step into the shower with me and closed the curtains "what are you doing in here mr irwin?" He only smirked and walked closer to me (if that was even possible) and started kissing my lips pasionatly which I automatically joined in with gently biting at his bottom lip now and again to send him over board. his lustful kisses moved to my jaw to my ear as he gently bit down on my earlobe wispering dirty things into my ear as he did,his kiss moved to my neck then to my collar bone where he started biting and sucking to create the beautiful bite marks he oh so loved to make on me, as he was doing this I heard our dorm door oped I quickly hushed ashton trying to make him kiss me quieter before I spoke "Michael is that you??" I heard footsteps coming nearer "yeah y/n that me have I got you in a bad time I can wait outside" I tried to giggle without quivering undernieth Ashton's lips "no no it's fine what do you need"
"Oh um you said you would-" I cut him off with a very loud moan as Ashton's kisses moved further down to my thighs "are you okay y/n"
"Yep just peachy you were saying" I squeaked as ashton kissed the inside of my thighs "um I'll come back in a minuet" I heard him run out of the bathroom and heard the door slam. I pulled Ashton's hair tighter than usual to make him look at me "your a naughty teacher making your student groan in lessons"

"Wake up y/n your gonna miss the great ending" I opened my eyes to be disappointed to realise it was only a dream and I fell asleep through the breakfast club "sorry" I groggily said stretching my whole body across ashton to create some friction but nothing happened so I stood up and walked towards my bed "don't move your eyes away from that screen okay"
He span his head round smirking "why what am I gonna miss" I moved my hand gesturing for him to look away "nothing I'm just getting change and I hate getting changed in the toilets cos we have just settled in you don't know what the older people did in that bathroom they could of had sex in that bathroom for all I know" he only giggled in response. I turned round so I was facing my wall as I slipped out of my white creme blouse and short skirt, I looked behind me to check if it was okay to move to the draw, I quickly ran to the draw and pulled out some panties and bra and then ran back to my bed, I put the fresh laungerie on my bed as I slid my pants off and put the new ones on. before I could unclasp my bra I felt two hands doing it for me and sliding the straps off my shoulders, I put my fresh bra on letting him put the bra up and I so desperately wanted to turn round like they do in the movies where the gorgeous woman turns around and starts snogging the teachers face off and realised she should never of put new underwear on cos it was coming off in seconds, but I didn't I took one if my large tshirt and pulled it over me , I put all my Discarded clothes in the wash basket and sat on the couch crossing my still covered high knee socked legs. ashton slowly follow my leuge and took his onsie out and walked into bathroom to change. I closed everything and tidied it away then sat on my bed reading, I lifted my gaze off my book to look at ashton I laughed uncontrollably as he padded out in his sully (from monster inc) onsie "shit forgot something be right back" he waddled back into the bathroom. I lifted my gaze of my book again to see ashton with only his bottoms on and a bare chest, he walked over to me and sat on my bed "I laughed again throwing one of my pillows at him "put some clothes on mr"
"Okay" he waddled back into the toilet but before I could read my book again he came out quicker than before but instead on any clothes on he came out completely naked with he onsie covering his privates leaving his bum on show for me to look at as he walked over to the kitchen he open the cupboard and took some cereal out and dropping his onsie so when he walked over to me only the cereal covered his privates. he shoved the cereal in my face which made me giggle "want some" he said innocently I shook my head and watched his but as he walked towards his bed pulling his boxers on "goodnight miss y/n" I giggled again and watched him settle into his bed, I threw my book down and ran towards him and jumped under the covers letting him scoop me into his arms.
"I know I've said this before but I hardly know you but I feel like I've known you all my life..i feel like I'm lost with you around me ashton fletcher irwin".......