He gets jelous of a dog you play with

"Are you sure your mums okay with us bringing lexis (our pug) to her house ash?" I asked as we were on the road driving to his mums house, he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb which gave me goose bumps because I was wearing short shorts, he replied with a giggle "yeah she's excited to meet you and lexis " he rubbed my thigh again but with his whole hand which gave me more goosebumps which made him laugh. we got to the house and while I was unbuckling myself ash ran round the car and opened the door for me "thank you mr irwin" I said poshly "that's all right miss irwin" we both laughed at our selfs and walked to the door with lexis waddling behind us. ash knocked on the door while I picked up lexis so she wouldn't pee everywhere the door opened almost instantly and revealing a very happy mummy irwin (what I call ash's mum). lexis ran out of my arms and started running round the coffee table like a mad man which made us all giggle, mummy irwin invited us in and we both sat on the couch watching the little pug run around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and the dog where playing on the floor together while ash and his mum watched. the dog kept on jumping over me as I was on the floor giggling.. "I don't get to do that" ash mumbled under his breath but didn't realised I could hear "one because your not a dog ash two cos you've never asked and three not a good moment to bring our you know what life infront of your mum" I replied blushing, ash's mum only laughed and went up to go get a drink in the kitchen. I stood up and sat next to him "what's up baby you seen jealous of our dog" I asked grinning at the thought of him being jealous of the dog "ever since we got the dog you've let lexis play with you more than me.." he wispered and I just giggled kissing his lips pasionatly and nicely I let go smiling "better?" He only nooded and let me go back playing with the dog again..