Our heartbeats beat as one

I looked at every speck of dust clumped in the corners of my room as I sat next to Ashton."boo" he spoke his voice croaking because we haven't spoken for a while,i turned my head to look at him and smiled as I stared deep into his hazel eyes no words could describe how beautiful "yeah ash" I answered, we both moved on our side tucking our hands in our heads "I'm scared" he whispered, I moved closer stroking his naked arm up and down "why are you scared baby?" He closed his eyes enjoying my touch before he spoke "Im scared that we may not stay together" he rolled over again and looked at the ceiling. I sat up and put my legs either side of Ashton and sat on his hips "babe I will always love you even if we are not together because you have my heart and the only way you can hurt me is not by words but by you crushing my heart in so many ways.he moved his gaze towards me and smiled "but how do I know?" I leaped off his hips and walked over to my chest of draws and searched for a pen,once I found one I walked back over to ash and sat on his hips again,i lifted his tank top over his head and threw it in the floor.i placed my hand where his heart is and smiled "our hearts beat as one " and I bent down and drew a heart beat on his heart,i lifted my top up and over my head and handed Ashton the pen "your turn"he sat up and drew the same on my heart laughing when ever he held my boob so he wouldn't mess up he kissed where he drew the heartbeat and I did the same "our hearts beat as one boo".
"Our hearts beat as one ash"

Sorry I've been away but I've been breaking down about the whole mikey situation and I haven't been coping well because he is like a brother to me anyway see ya