The note at school about him

"No don't Jazmyn what if he sees I will kill myself" I wined as me and my best mate Jazmyn play tug of war with the note we've been writing for the past hour. as we were fighting her hand slipped and the note came of her hand an mine onto his table. I turned my head to see where it had landed and slapped my hand over my mouth as I saw. I watched as the most attractive yet nerdy curly blonde haired boy I loved opened the note, I shut my eyes hoping it was a dream but it wasn't as I heard the most contagious and adorable laugh that belonged to him.. ashton irwin. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me, I looked away and at the clock waiting for the bell to go..
----------skipping rest of lesson----------
The bell rang and I ran out of the room not looking back,not even waiting for Jazmyn. as I walked the words I wrote on that note kept on running through my head.. have you seen him today, I could almost just melt looking at him I just want to kiss him! I was smashed back to reality as I was being pushed against my locker and having my lips connected with.. OMG no!... With ashton! I pushed him back looking around for anyone before I spoke "what's wrong boo?! Don't you like me ?" His voice gave me goosebumps and I noticed he could see as he laughed and trace his hand over them. I blushed and replied "no ash I really like you I just didn't think you did and I'm sorry about the whole note thing" I blushed even more red as I finished he laughed again "I found it cute" I couldn't take it any longer the boy I'm inlove with loves me back ! I took his collar of his purple te-shirt and pulled him in kissing him and he didn't take time to kiss back...
You choose the ending 😋