You pretend to be drunk

I stood there still singing while ashton was opening the door of his house. he opened the door and let me in, to realy sell this I need to fall on something, so I fell onto the couch flinging my legs in the air 'luckily I had shorts on' "are you okay Boo?" Ash asked with a mixture of confusion and laughter. I put on my most drunk impression an spoke "don't worry ashy you have me you don't need to be scared" I hiccuped just to seal the deal, ash just laughed then threw my leg off the couch and sat next to me . this is my chance to know if he would realy care for me is by if he would take advantage of me, I stood up and sat on ashton with my legs wrapped around his waist "Boo what are you doing?" He asked concerned, I sloppily place a finger on his lips and I started moving in closer and closer until our lips were finally connected. I pulled at his lip with my teeth to make him join in but it took another 5 tugs to make him join in and at this point I had pulled him by his collar, dragged him to the nearest wall and pinned him there (I had to admit I was enjoying his touch,just pulling his hair gave me goose bumps) "jump" ash wispered so longingly and I didn't want to ruin my fake drunk state so I did as I was told. we carried on kissing,giving each other love bites, I was pulling at ash's hair as he kissed and sucked onto my tender neck when ash dropped me and let me stand there looking at him bewildered "I can't do this Boo your drunk an I promise you I would care for you and never take advantage of you" he said sad. all I could do was smile, I walked towards him and wrapped arms around his waist and pulled them back reviling the Polaroid camera he gave me for my birthday. this time he smiled and we both took crazy photos and kissed now and again until we both fell asleep but before I fullly drifted of I felt a flash of light on my skin and smiled as I realised he was taking a picture of us sleeping.
~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~
I woke up still wrapped up in Ashton's arms. I slightly shook him and he groaned in response "ash thanks for not doing anything last night I know I can always love you and trust you" I smiled at my friend sleeping before he jolted up "you love me" he said grinning , I covered my mouth with my hand almost instantly......

Sorry this one was a long one