Shit Hits The Fan

As James approached, you backed up into Freddy, you forgot for a second he was there... your fear for James way more intense at the moment making you forget about your surroundings.

But he didn't get any closer when Freddy finally moved and stepped in front of you his eyes glowing red.

"Threat detected. I suggest you leave the premises sir and leave Yn alone..." His voice was monotone but you could tell he wasn't too happy with James here. His claws digging into his own palms made thay clear.

"The fuck? Fuck off you stupid machine, this is my girlfriend and she's coming with me." James tried to push past Freddy.

But Freddy pushed him back. He wasn't too rough, he was trying to remain civil.

"Mother fucker back off!" He tried to push past Freddy again and once again freddy pushed him back more roughly this time.

"You are a threat to the safety of yn. We will not let you harm her. Leave now... im warning you..."

"We?!" James spun around at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

Monty with Chica and Roxy on either side of him blocked the doorway.

"I ain't fucking scared of some fucking robots, give me my damn girlfriend!" James shouted getting angrier.

Freddy caught a glimpse of something reflective in James waistband. His systems going off with alarms.

"Weapon detected, threat level: high. Leave. The. Premises. Now james." Freddy growled.

Weapon detected? What? Was he planning to actually kill you...?

"Get out of my fucking way!" James aggressively tried to shove Freddy out of the way.

Didn't work out considering Freddy literally ways a ton.

To everyone's surprise though Freddy dint push him away this time.

Within the blink of an eye Freddy's hand was gripping tightly around James throat. His claws digging into his skin and drawing blood.

His eyes were back to blue.

This was all Freddy now.

And he was pissed.

"I've never been one for violence James, as it goes against my programming and protocols... but I will break your fucking neck if you don't leave. I've given you plenty of warnings... you've hurt yn enough. So you need to leave, and I mean leave. Never bother yn again or we will all disassemble you..."

Everyone was shocked to hear Freddy swear but they were all silently cheering him on. You'd never seem Freddy so angry before...

James was clawing at Freddy's hand, and Freddy had intended to let him go but something took over him. He enjoyed seeing the person who hurt you for so long suffer the way you had to suffer.

He slightly lifted James into the air making his legs dangle, "Hmm... before I let you go... tell me, do you like the way this feels? I'm pretty sure how you feel right now, struggling to breath... is how yn felt the other day..." Freddy released the man and he fell to the ground coughing.

"Stand up..." Freddy demanded. He wasn't done just yet.

"Oh I'll stand up, I'm gonna beat your fucking ass you stupid bear!" James coughed and pushed himself up but before he could do much else...

Freddy's fist connected with his nose.

Breaking it.

"Ahh fuck!" He held his nose in pain.