Chapter 3

"I'm going to text my driver and make sure he's ready for you guys." Hope says drying off her hands and putting her wedding ring back on. She walks out of the kitchen and sits on the couch before pulling out her phone.

"Yes! The limo, do you think I can borrow that sometime? Mg and I can have some real fun in there." Lizzie replies finishing up her make up.

Hope chuckles."That right there is why I won't. Mg wouldn't normally agree to do something like that but he's just like me."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Lizzie asks putting her stuff away.

"We would do anything for the one we love." She says smiling. Lizzie cracks a small smile as well, then they hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Lizzie looks up and her gaze immediately goes to the tribrid after looking at her twin.

"You ready to go Lizzie?" She asks.

The blonde nods but clears her throat, "I'm ready but are you?" Taking a better look at her twins outfit.

After Hope sends her last text message she puts her phone away. "Okay he's outside waiting for you.......guys." She says looking up to see what her wife is wearing.

Her face goes to a unreadable one before her eyes narrow. She chuckles dryly before standing up. "Alright I laughed this was soo funny-now go change." She says looking at the brunette seriously.

Josie sighs and rolls her eyes. "I don't want to."

Hope starts tapping her foot impatiently and she sighs loudly."Jo." She says in a warning tone."Take it off."

Josie hums as if she's thinking."No, I think I'm going to leave it on." She says trying to act careless.

Hope raises an eyebrow at the girl's response before she looks at the blonde."Lizzie my driver is downstairs. Can you go tell him Josie will meet you guys down there in a sec?"

Lizzie watches Hope nod toward the door and she decides now probably wouldn't be best time to bother her. "Sure." She says grabbing her purse and walking out the door.

Hope turns her attention back towards the brunette."Josie I won't tell you again."

"You won't have to because I'm not doing that." She says walking down the stairs.

Hope lets her wolf win this battle, it does not like the way her wife is acting at all. She doesn't even try to fight it, instead, she walks up to the girl, grabs her arm and drags her upstairs, she pushes open their bedroom door and lets her go.

Josie watches her wife close the door, and she turns around with the most pissed off look she's seen in a minute.

Hope's eyes glow and she takes a deep breath. The Alpha inside her wants to do a handful of things to the other girl right now."Take it off now." She growls.

Josie's hands move automatically towards her shirt. She pulls it off slowly. 'Well pissing her off wasn't hard.' She tosses it to the side and slides out of her skirt.

"I don't know why you thought you were just going to walk out of here in something like that." Hope says watching her wife intensely.

Josie doesn't respond, she just stands in the middle of the room half naked, having a staring contest with the older girl.

Hope walks up to her slowly,"You know how hard it was for me to not let my wolf tear those clothes off you and fuck you in front of your sister?"

Josie blushes heavily. 'In front of Lizzie?!?!??'