CHAPTER 3 ☽

Giyuu goes to intercept but closes his mouth and sighs before nodding, "[name]-san, I will send you a letter when I get someone to train you"

You nod and smile at him.

"SO, GIYUU-KUN. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO AROUND HERE?"

You place your hands on your pockets as you await his answer.

He ignores you entirely.

You huff, "fine then, be like that.." you grumble.

You didn't have to hide your wings this time since the path to his estate was empty and had nobody near it.

You could guess from a single glance that he was a lonely man, I mean he was anti-social as ever.

But he also looked like a ladies man, cause he was one sexy dude, you couldn't deny that for a second.

AFTER WALKING FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR, you had arrived at a large mansion.

Pretty damn impressive, I'd say

You admire the large home as Giyuu leads you inside, "nice house" he just nods and brings you to a room.

"You can stay here, don't bother me. Eat whatever you want from the kitchen" you sweat drop, "aight?"

He nods and walks away, you go dot-eyed and close the door.

You scratch your head,

Uh, okay. He obviously doesn't want me here..

You shrug,

Whatever, he ain't gettin' rid of me u til the dude from earlier finds someone to train me.

You lay down on the futon,

So, demons, huh? How come I've never heard of them? I mean they certainly aren't a thing in the future..

After he had told you you could stay at Giyuu's, he informed you about demons and demon slayers. It was honestly quite intriguing, but also slightly terrifying. But nothing you couldn't handle.

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS, AND YOU MOSTLY STAYED IN YOUR ROOM

At some point in the week, Giyuu had left for a mission and didn't tell you, you honestly think he forgot you were staying there.

But being in the past had its good things, your phone stayed at 69% forever.

That made you happy, not only did you have unlimited phone charge, you also had it stuck on your favourite number.

But whenever you tried to contact anyone, it would make up you exit the app, so any changes of contacting Keigo were gone.

Yawning, you hear a tap on the window. You raise an eyebrow, standing up and walking to it.

You sweat drop as you see a crow, but it had a letter attached to its foot.

You open the window and the crow flies on your shoulder.

"CAW! LETTER FOR [NAME] TAKAMI! CAW"

You screamed.

That caused the crow to go off at you, screaming how your also technically a bird and you shouldn't be shocked that it's speaking and that your just stupid.

After that, you tried to strangle the crow, but before you could grab it, it fled, leaving the letter on your table.

You huff and pick up the letter, opening it up.

Dear [Name] Takami,

I have talked to each of my children and told them your circumstances.

For a moment you thought he meant his real children and were confused, but figured out he called the demon slayer his children. That's as kinda cute.

Luckily, one of them requested to train you.

I wish you the best of luck in your training, the one who was requested to train you is.....

Lmao find out next chapter

words ; 582

date posted ; 19/01/22

©_behindyou_