Chapter 9-Open Up

Hunger pains jolted Natalia out of her sleep. Still sleepy and feeling really groggy, she begrudgingly got up and left the warmth of the silk sheets and the most comfortable bed she's ever slept on.

Heading towards the attached bathroom, her belly reminded her again that she had only eaten breakfast this morning with Henri before she came to his place and got spanked. She shivered at the thought and her breathing quickened.

It was already dark out which meant she took a really a long nap. Usually she could never sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours on a good night, her reccuring nightmares  being at fault, so napping for this long was definitely surprising and very much needed.

At the foot of the bed were carefully placed a beautiful, delicate, spaghetti straps, backless, with a flare bottom, light blue dress, and next to it was an unopened toothbrush, soft towels and...of course a tiny red lace tong. She chuckled at the sight and shakes her head. The man was persistent that's for sure.

She picked up the towels and toothbrush, opens the double door and gasped at the  beauty of the room. It was all marbles and granites, the toilet stood alone in its own room. What got her attention the most though, was the huge freestanding acrylic gold vintage clawfoot bathtub overlooking a breathtaking view of Central Park. She was dying for a soak, God knows her muscles needed it but another twinge in her belly reminded her that food right now should be her priority. So she decided to take a quick shower instead saying goodbye to her straightened hair which she spent 2 hours to complete.

Thirty minutes later she emerged out of the shower feeling refreshed and awake again. She meant to have a quick shower, but it was impossible after the unexpected massage from the waterfall of the wall mounted thermostatic shower. Geez it made her shower at home feel like sprinkles.

With a hair wrapped in a towel, she slipped on the dress and was pleasantly surprised that it fitted her beautifully. It had a built in bra, which was good because she needed something to keep her girls in control. It hugged her curves perfectly, but the flare bottom was a little short. Perhaps if she was a bit shorter and not 5'11, it wouldn't feel like a slightly too long shirt that barely covered her ass. Or perhaps that's exactly what he was hoping for when he chose this dress for her.

In front of the six foot venetian glass mirror in her room, she frees her hair from the grasp of the towel and sighed heavily at the sight. She loved her natural hair, but it was a definite work out to deal with them.

She passed her fingers through her now slightly damp curls in a desperate attempt to tame them, but gave up. She was too hungry and quite frankly was starting to feel a little weak to deal with this right now. She will pay the consequences later when they've become three times more puffy than they were right now as they dried up. She actually couldn't wait to see how Henri would react once that happens.

She followed the delicious aroma coming out of the kitchen down the spiral stairs. Smelled like pasta...and bacon?

When she entered the kitchen, it was another beautiful room. A chef's dream actually. But her gaze was focus on the man currently cooking. It was her first time seeing him dressed casually with just a white t-shirt and grey sweats.

His back muscles dancing under the shirt. She had the sudden urge to rip it off of him so she could finally see, touch, bite and lick him up.

His chuckle got her out of her thoughts. He turns around with a glint of amusement in his eyes. If she didn't know any better, she'd thought he knew what she was thinking about a second ago.

"Well well... Look who is finally up."

"I'm sorry, my nap lasted a little longer than I thought."

"Nap?" he crosses his arms across his chest and she couldn't help but appreciate the man's big and long arms.