Chapter 13

Meera's POV:

The car came and stood infront of a huge black gate. Getting down I looked at the big house, it looks beautiful from outside. It is bright yellow in color. The area also looks a very decent one.

"Shub leave the bags at my place and then go home". Karan told him.

"Yeah don't worry, I'll do it".
He said coming out of the back seat and getting into the driver seat.

"Good luck to you guys. I wish uncle and the rest just understand your situation".
He told us with a small smile.

We both nodded at him and looked at each other with blank faces. Shubam then left. We turned and Karan opened the gates. We walked inside till the door which is already open.

Just before we could step in, he held my wrist and I stopped.

"Whatever happens inside now, I just want you to know that I will never leave you".
He said looking straight into my eyes.

"I trust you!" I said in the same way.

I held his hand tightly and so did he talking deep beraths we stepped inside and walked up to the house. It led to the living room. It's a beautiful individual house. I can't deny the beauty of it.

There are two old aged men
sitting on the sofa and playing some game with another small boy child. We both walked and stood in the middle of the room.

Both the men stopped as soon as they saw us.

"Karan, son?" Said on of the men getting up he came close to us.

Karan left my hand and went and hugged that man. They both shared an emotional moment.

Before Karan could respond.....

"Mamu!". Said that small boy and hugged karan's legs.

"Hey, Tarun how are you? And your alone here, where are you parents?" He asked him carrying him in his arms.

"My parents have gone to their friends house so, they dropped me here. They will come back in the evening". He said sweetly.

Karan kissed his forehead and put him down.

"Son where were you for past two days? We tried calling you but you didn't respond. You just get got up from that major accident".
Said that man worriedly.

"Mohan bhaiya, let's sit and talk I think Karan has a lot to say".
Said the other uncle standing behind.

"Okay!" He said and looked at me strangely from top to bottom.

I stood blank not knowing how to express myself. Karan turned to me and gestured to follow him. But as we took another step.....

"Wait there!!!".
We heard a loud voice.

We all turned and looked, a lady maybe in her late 50ts standing there with an angry face. She looked angry to me from far.

I panicked, God I just hope she's not going to do anything like those vamps in the serials. I looked at Karan who too is standing nervous.

She rushed and came stood in front of us. She looked at me from top to bottom and turned towards Karan.

"You say I'm like your mother right?" She asked him sternly.

"Bharti ma, I'll explain to you....

"No, karan there is nothing left to explain". She said loudly.

"I can see everything very clearly!" She said looking over at me.