Chapter 27

Karan's POV:

The party was going on well, Meera and Manvi disappeared somewhere. Even Shakthi was not visible to my eyes. That got me a bit scared.

But then Shubam told me they have gone to the washroom. I cooled down a little.

I got stuck with Jayaram sir, it always happens when he sees me. He just loves something in me which I myself don't know what and why he likes me so much.

I am standing and talking with Mr.Kumar and few other men when suddenly some one pulls me by my hand.

"Sorry, to intrupt your conversation but it's a little urgent".
She said huffing for breath.

She didn't even allow me to excuse myself and dragged me somewhere.

"What's wrong? Are you OK?"
I asked in concern.

But she kept quiet, on our way we crossed the devil and he smiled at me from far, I just glared at him. She walked like she has wheels on her feet.

She brought me to one end of the corridor it's a little dark this side. No one can see us here. She stood taking breaths.

"Wifey, are you planning to do naughty stuffs here?" I asked her shockingly. Just pulling her leg which I love doing.

"Shut up will you, can you ever take anything seriously?"
She asked glaring at me.

Dam she looks hot!..... I just stared at her in daze....

"Listen to me carefully now!".
She said softly.

She looked everywhere before continuing. I stepped forward and pulled her close, shit! man this women is so tempting. She stiffened keeping both her hands on my shoulder.

"Karan....

"Shush...." I said keeping my finger on her lips.

I kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes drowning into them. She too just kept quite and stared into my eyes.

"Karan stop joking, there is something important I need to tell you!".
She said moving my hands away.

This girl just likes to move far from me. But I'm not letting her to do so. I again held her and pushed her against the wall cageing her within my arms.

"You can tell even like this".
I said putting a starn of hair at the back of her ear.

"Uffff ...." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Your impossible!" She said annoyingly.

"Your bad luck you need tolerate me life long".
I said with a evil smirk.

"Fine, whatever... please listen to me now without interrupting".
She said seriously.

"Carry on!" I said gripping her close and rubbed our noses.

These stealing kisses and holding her is becoming very often now days.....I just can't control myself around her. I thought smiling within myself.

"I just heard Shakthi speaking to someone on his phone, he is regetting of not killing you that night. He has told his guys to meet him at their spot tonight after this party to plan something against you again".
She said in one breath with tears in her eyes.

I busted out laughing......
"Hahaha.....hahaha......"

"Your laughing?" She asked me annoyingly.

"I'm sorry!" I said in the middle of my laughter.

"I just can't stop, the way you said was so funny". I said trying to control my laughter.

She pushed me with all her force and looked at me angrily.
I stumbled but stood back up.