Chapter 36

Karan's POV:

It's been few days that Pari is back home and we three have just started living a normal life. I'm happy would be very less to say. I can't describe my feelings. The way Pari accepted Meera was shocking and beautiful.

Obviously I never expected it.
No one did, once we came home Bharti ma was in tears seeing the video and things Pari said. My dad, uncle and Radha Didi all were very happy by Pari accepting Meera.

Today is finally a big and special day for my friends. Yes today is Shubam and Manvi's wedding. Ho I'm super happy for them. They too are just made for each other in every way. We all will be going. I mean my full family.

Dad, Bharti ma and Param uncle will come directly to the venue. Radha Didi cannot come as suddenly Tarun has fallen ill. Nothing serious, he's just having loss motion. So bad luck she isn't coming.

I'm standing infont of the mirror and getting dressed while my daughter yelled calling me.

"Daddy!!!!!!!"
I heard her voice from out side.

I came out buttoning my coat and to my surprise both my girls were standing folding their hands on their chest with grumpy faces. Both of them were fully dressed though.

I realized that we all are in the same color pink. I'm waring a pink shirt with white pants and coat. Meera is waring a pink saree and Pari is waring a pink long dress.

"Daddy, there is a very big decision you need to make".
May daughter told me seriously.

"What's it princess?" I asked her puzzled.

"Who looks more pretty?" Meera asked me firmly.

"What?" I asked rasing my eyebrows being more puzzled.

"Yeah tell us who is looking more pretty in pink?" My daughter said and huffed at Meera.

"Come on Karan tell us!"
Meera now winked at me.

I understood her wink. I looked at both of them from top to bottom and then acted like judging, I smiled at both of them.

"Ok no hard feelings for anyone but my princess is always beautiful!".
I said bending down to her and pinched her nose.

"Ye!! Ye!!!" She said and stuck her toung out at Meera.

"Okok fine don't get to happy anyways, I'm the one who dressed you up". Meera said smirking.

"Yeah fine! But daddy said I look more beautiful".
She said and laughed at Meera.

"Princess, no teasing!".
I told her sternly.

"Okay!" She said looking up at me innocently.

"Fine, now you please sit quietly let me finish dressing up fully.
Don't spoil your clothes Pari".
Meera said walking into the room.

I came behind her and she opened the cupboard taking out her jewelry box from the safe. I slowly stood behind her very close. She took the box and truned, our heads bumped into each other.

"Ouch!" She said rubbing her head.

"Karan what's wrong with you?"
She asked annoyingly.

"I just came to tell you, that even your looking beautiful".
I said circling my hands around her waist.

She gave me a lame face and shrugged herself out and went stood infont of the mirror.

I again went and held her from thr back keeping my chin on her shoulder. She gave me a wired look, but kept doing her job. I pulled her closer and she looked at me through the mirror.

"But you'll look more beautiful without this saree".
I said in her ear in a husky voice.

The earing fell from her hand and she was in shock. I nicely laughed and went out quitely.

....................................................

We are in the car on our way to the venue. She didn't speak to me from then, she's not even looking at me properly. I only smiled at her funnily.

"Daddy, when will reach?"
Asked impatient Pari.

"Little more time princess".
I said looking at her through the review mirror.

She sat at the back and is busy with her tab.

I kept glancing at Meera and something is running in her mind, I'm feeling like she's tensed about something. Actually, I've yet not told what the doctor said. I don't know how to tell her. But I need to.

Suddenly her phone rang, she took it out from her clutch and answered with a smile.

"Hi, bhabhi how are you?".
She said in happiness.

I'll never let this smile go away.
I thought to myself.

"I'm great, everything here is awesome. How's everyone at home?".
She asked her again smiling.

Even after facing so much of stress how can a person be so happy and smile like nothing happened. Only she can do it. I'll make sure she never gets any problem again and really everything will be happy.
I thought with determination.

"We are on the way to our colleagues wedding".
She said taking a breath.

"Yes, I saw those pictures.... good that you guys enjoyed some quality time. Every relationship needs a break".
She said and looked out with a small smile.

"No, bhabhi we are busy with work so not possible".
She said with a sad pout.

What's the topic going on? I couldn't guess.

"Yeah, ok take care even we are about to reach I'll call at night tell aunty". She said and then hug up.

"What was she saying?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing much, just that my brother took her for a two days trip alone. She had sent me the pics so that's what I was telling her that every couple need private time with each other".
She said giving a small smile.

"Then even you both should go out!" Pari said from the back.

We both looked at her and back to each other in shock. Sometimes these kids just talk without thinking anything.

"Hey, I have an idea why don't we go out on holiday vacation. After my exams are over, we will get holiday for 25 days".
Pari said coming forward.

"Pari, stay back sit properly".
Meera scolded her immediately.

She went back huffing but then again said.

"Daddy, say should we plan?".
Pari asked hopefully.

"Let's see princess!" I said focusing on the road.

"Your let's see means we cannot go for sure". She said crossing her arms around her chest and made a grumpy face.

"Mumma you tell him please!"
She gave her puppy eyes to Meera.

"We will talk about it later angle". Meera told her sweetly.

"No one loves me, I'm not going to talk to anyone of you".
She said and huffed looking out side.

"Drama queen!" Meera said softly looking at me.

I just chuckled and kept driving. But actually what Pari said is true, we need a break there is already lots happened we should go out for sometime. As I was thinking we reached.

.....................................Next Chapter