Part 6: Your embrace

-

Kid POV

-

I walk out of the river and head towards the hut. Whatever I did, I'm glad Law responded positively to it. I've always thought this type of fantasy was impossible, even embarrassing. I dreamt about it since the day we landed on the island but I didn't have the balls to make a move, so I just put on the classic rude and stubborn personality. But now, it's really happening and I don't  know how to to react.

I sit on the edge of the bed and prepare to speak, but Law find his way on my laps and silences me with a kiss. My body is going absolutely nuts, I grab him by the waist and suck on his bottom lip. He's so gorgeous and sexy I can't even think straight. He digs his fingernails into my back and leaves a trail of kisses on my jawline, following his way to my neck. Without any warning, Law places his hands on my chest and pushes me back, resulting in me laying on the bed and him on top.

-
Law POV
-

This part of Kid is the one I've always wanted, and now I can finally experience it. His body is reacting perfectly to my moves, I can tell it by the muffled groans of pleasure and the bulge in his pants. Without wasting any time, I unbuckle his belt while softly biting and sucking his neck, leaving hickeys behind. I sit on his laps again, just to get a good view of him. His heart racing inside his chest, his muscles covered in sweat, his red messy hair usually swept back by his goggles falling into tiny strands in front of his eyes, everything about him is a turn on.

Making sure I don't hurt his injured forearm more, I pin his wrists to the bed and press his lips against mine again. While doing that, I'm able to pull down his pants a minimum and grabs his hardened member. He quickly bites his bottom lip to prevent himself from moaning and I tighten my grip. I want to hear him, I just want to feel his pleasure through his moans.

You don't have to be silent you know, it's not like there's anyone else on the island to hear us.

He nods and I continue my business. Slowly, I kneel down on the floor and kiss every part of his torso, starting from his chest to his lower stomach. Kid lets out a groan when I press press my lips on the area just above his dick. Taking this as a sign to keep going, I put his tip into my mouth and take this opportunity to look him in the eyes.

His face is stunning, I don't have the words to describe it. Rapidly, I take his whole length into my mouth, making Kid gasps in surprise and pleasure.

-
Kid POV
-

I'm in total ecstasy. I haven't felt this much pleasure in such a long time. Law keeps going and coming on my dick while teasing the tip with his tongue. Strange noises I've never heard myself do before keeps coming out of my mouth uncontrollably. I can feel heat expanding in my lower stomach, warning me that I'm close to the end.

Law, I'm gonna cum soon, you should just finish with your hands if you don't want the taste of my children in the back of your throat.

A smirk appears on his face and he chuckles under his breath.

Bold of you to assume I hate the taste.

Do I complain? Absolutely not. I would give up a lot of stuff just to see Law with my own cum dripping from his lips. Just imagining this scene pulls me closer to my orgasm. In a wave of pleasure, I grip Law's head and shove my dick in the back of his throat, releasing myself. God that feels fantastic, I try to contain my voice, but the sensations are so intense and enjoyable I can't silence myself.

I look at the ceiling, panting and trying to catch my breath, wondering if Law was planning on doing this only once. It's not his type tonne completely devoted to someone. Maybe he doesn't love me after all, he was probably just bored and needed something to do on the island.

I try to forget about those negative thoughts and watches Law as he puts on his shirt he brought from the river earlier. He avoids eye contact and turns his back to me, without saying a word. So he's just going to have a little fun and leave? That's pretty shitty if you ask me. For a brief moment I thought the man actually loved me, but turns out I'm just a toy for when he's bored.

I'll see you later, Eustass-ya.

He says that in a neutral tone while leaving the hut, abandoning me behind. So he does his things and that's it? The beginning was amazing, I haven't felt that much pleasure in years, but it felt like something was missing. I wasn't planning on being a one night stand, but I guess that's what he had in mind.

I grab my shirt and rearrange my hair, wet from the sweat and water. I hear footsteps near the entrance of the jungle, assuming Law must've gone there.

I probably put my expectations too high.

N/A hello children I'm thinking about making a zosan fanfic when I finish this one :D