Chapter 4: Wheel Of Fortune

Peter & Felicia exchange ideas & discuss peters battle with Eddie to get a good idea on what to do next over lunch between them both. Felisha finishing up her meal she prepared for them both. "So..he's a white symbiote now??..How?" Peter puts his hand to his chin "I have no idea, I need to get into Oscorp and research his symbiote specifically so I can get figure out how I can beat him. But I need to call Harry and get some information on what happened to Eddie as well." Peter sips his tea and finishes his food. "Thank you." Felisha nods "Let me take care of Oscorp, i've got a good skill, stealth." she smirks, Peter says "I-I..no!" Felisha puts on her mask and puts her hand in the middle of Peters's chest and looks up at him "You can't stop me spider. I've already made up my mind" she moves towards the balcony & glances at him "Quiet as a cat" Peter says, she smirks & rebuttals "Sneaky as a spider" she leaps off the balcony into the night. As she heads to Oscorp. Peter says to himself "Let's get to business." Peter pulls out his phone and calls Harry. "Hey Harry. Can you meet me soon? I need to know more about Venom" Harry on the other line responds "Let's Dinner on me, I'll bring whatever files I've got from Ravencroft" says Harry. "Awesome, i'll meet you over at the Breakfast Inn on 25th street." Peter sits down and quickly pulls out his old web shooters and sighs "This will have to do" Peter leaps out the building and web zips high above the city. "Since i've got no costume i've gotta make the best of everything" Peter drops down a fire escape later and swiftly drops to the sidewalk as he walks to the Inn to find Harry Osborne in the back of the Inn. "Pete!" Harry waves over to him. Peter walks over to the table and sits down. "Harry, boy am I glad to see you, so I called you here cause I need some help." Peter says seriously, "How did Eddie escape Ravencroft?" Harry's eyes lock with peter. "It all started when a Man named Martin Lee was sent to RavenCroft."