Chapter 5: Secrets Of The Symbiote

Meanwhile At Oscorp..
Felisha makes it to the top of the building using her grappling hook. She looks for an air vent but there isn't one visible on the top. "Damn. guess i'll have to enter through the side" As she observed a vent on the Northwest window. She Backflips off the West side of the building and spots the vent while falling as she grapples and latches onto the vent. She grips the rope and climbs up to the vent and busts it open as she crawls through. "Eww disgusting. all these webs and bugs for a multimillion dollar building and you can't even clean your vents" she coughs "ridiculous." she crawls further into the air ducts and finds a conversation between two Oscorp security guards. She pauses and uses a listening enhancement device built in her mask. One guard says, "The symbiote, it's different now. Incomparable to anything we've ever seen. Carnage, Riot, hell even Venom." Says the second guard. Felisha Opens the vent to the room and walks on a beam on the ceiling gracefully as she perches onto it listening in. "They call it the Anti Venom Symbiote. It's nothing i've ever seen, it's agile while muscular. gritty, brutal, rageful even. Just about anything creepy and demented you can think of." Says the first guard. Felicia's head turns, she moves her way to a closed off security room where she sees a man on guard with a gun. She drops down and hits him on his head and drags his body to a finger print scanner, she scans his finger print as she's welcomed into the area. She drags the body into the cold dark room and she takes his handcuffs he had on his waist and handcuffs him to a pole. "Time to wake up." She says as she grips the guards shirt and pulls out her Cat claws. The guard wakes up in horror but doesn't scream. "I can play real dirty, and i've got nothing to lose. Cats got nine lives, You don't. So I recommend you start talking and fast. Tell me everything you know about the anti-venom symbiote" She says.