Chapter 1: Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man.

*radio static*
..GOOD morning New Yorkers! The Raven-croft institute has been on lockdown for weeks keeping the villains & terrorists off the streets and that putrid SPIDER-MAN away from all of us wonderful New Yorkers!! LETS GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ITS A MIRICA- the radio cuts off. as Peter is standing on his balcony in the brisk winter air as it fills Peter's lungs as he takes a deep breath. A hand grabs his own as Felisha hardy looks up at peter in his face. "Does he ever say anything good about you?..I don't know how you can swing around listening to that all day" she says. Peter looks at her and says putting his other hand on his face. "Johna's feeling jollier this Christmas." Peter says with an annoyed look, "No matter how much good I do for the city he always has something negative to say about how I fight crime." Felisha grabs peters face, "Peter, i love you. and i'm so grateful for you saving the city..and me. Don't stop being spider-man, you started for an amazing cause. Don't ever give that up. You have a gift, not a curse." as she seals her words with a firm kiss on his lips. But Just as she kisses him, Peter's phone goes off from a call from Harry Osborn. Peter pulls it out of his pocket, "Hello?" he says confidently. Then suddenly peters face changes to a fearful look on his face, he hangs up. Felisha then asks, "Peter what's wrong?". Peter takes a deep breath and says. It's Eddie Brock..He's escaped.