Chapter 8: Intervention

"So you mean to tell me. They're trying to capture the symbiote so they can begin distributing it to make symbiote soldiers?" Peter says with his hand in his hair. "This is insane. No way." Felisha interjects "Oscorp also wants your blood." Felisha says looking at him, Peter responds "Tell me something so don't know." Felisha responds, "Peter, the symbiote is in a whole caliber than any other villain you've fought, This is dangerous. one wrong move and we can cost so many people their lives." Peter says, "I know. I need to make an antidote, Luckily. Eddie and I had a couple of fights." Peter walks over to the closet in their room an looks through a duffel bag. "Here." Peter pulls out a vile of blood, Felisha tilts her head "What's that?" Peter smirks and says "The cure to Eddie's alien problem." Peter hand the bottle to felisha. The blood in the vile moves around inside and something moves around on its own. Felisha takes note of this and realizes it's a piece of Venoms symbiote before being fused with Mr. Negatives energy. Felisha gasps. "THE ORIGINAL VENOM SYMBIOTE!" Peter nods, "You know i've been contemplating..-" Felisha gives peter a confused look then she snatches the vile out of his hand and yells out him. "No! you're not wearing the symbiote suit again!" Peter rubs the back of his head "It would give me more strength, and even the odds. Besides, im gonna need all the help I could get." Felisha walks up close to peter and looks him in his eyes. "You can beat him without it. I know you can." Peter looks at the vile and nods. "I'll get to it then." He says.