Chapter 6: Secrets of The Symbiote (Part 2)

Meanwhile With Peter..
"Martin Lee was a regular guy. I never even heard of him until he was brought to me through raven-croft. Said Harry Truthfully, "One thing after another I heard some Shade package corrupted him.. He became a darker, twisted version of himself. Mr. Negative." Peter looks in confusion. "..How does venom end up white though?" Harry takes a second to breathe, "So. When Li was being transported to a maximum security cell, we were moving Eddie. Li bumped into Eddie while being transported to a new cell so Eddie could be kept alone. Turns out he ended up coming into contact with one of Martin's light-force energy ions bonding with the symbiote in his cells. Eddie transformed yesterday and broke out of Raven croft." Peter was speechless. "If we wanted to notify police and uh..The Daily Bugle so it could get to Spider-man. What would the weaknesses of the symbiote be?" Harry looks perplexed, "Well..I think its just like any other symbiote. Fire, Sound..All that type of stuff." Peter ponders. "...What if we could cure him." Peter says unsurely, "Cure him..? Like the lizard?" Harry says. "He's a symbiote peter. Even if we could I just think it's too dangerous. His suit is very different now and so is he. This isn't the Eddie we remember Peter." Harry gets a call from Ravencroft. "i'll be right there" Harry says. "Sorry Pete. I cant stay any longer. They need me and they're evacuating certain parts of the city because of how dangerous he is. I suggest you and felisha get out while you can" Harry says, "I have these pictures of His suit during the breakout i was able to get a couple glimpses just so you can show them to the police. Stay safe Pete i'll talk to you later" Peter nods & shakes Harry's hand "See you Harry." Harry leaves. "..An neurotoxin for the antivenom symbiote. Let's get to work" Peter says.