Chapter 10: Where we started.

"Be careful" says Felisha. "Quiet as a cat" He says. "Sneaky as a Spider" Felisha says bsck to him, Peter webs the gene cleanser off the counter with the cork in it & jumps out the window in the brand new suit. putting the vile in his back pocket. His lenses in his mask adjusts to a clear vision and he web zips onto a ledge as he takes note that the streets are empty. "Eddie could be anywhere. But if it was me..where would I go. He doesn't know about oscorp yet. He's headed to Ravencroft!" Peter shoots two webs while calling Harry, "Harry this is not the time, pick up the phone." Peter runs into the side of a building and he falls but catches his grip on the side of a glass building. "That would've been awful." Peter calls harry one more time & He answers "Pete." Harry whispers, "Harry Venoms headed to Ravencroft i'm sure he's angry about being locked away and experimented on for so long. It's not safe." Peter says holding on with one hand. "He's here, The whole place is on lockdown. There's an emergency exit in the basement, I'm getting everyone out right now. The villains were moved to Rikers Island for maximum security." Peter sighs of relief. "Be careful Harry i'm sending Help." Harry says confidently "I don't need it. Thanks Pete, Stay safe. Goodbye" "HAR-" the phone hangs up. "NO NO NO!" Peter runs up the building and slingshot himself off it with two poles. Shooting web after web trying to make it to Ravencroft before it's too late "Harry. Don't do anything stupid please."
Meanwhile At Ravencroft Institute....
"You can't hide from Us forever. We will find you, and sever your head from your body." AntiVenom says with full aggression. Harry hiding behind a desk helps the last of the workers out the door. "I guess this is it, I did it. I saved everyone. It's time to seal it." Harry gets up in front of antivenom. Venom growls and roars. "I'm going to drain the life force from you..DIE!" Harry runs vaulting over the table & Sliding under it kicking a chair at Antivenom. Harry is grabbed by three of venoms tendrils and is being burned and drained of his life force. He tries punching venom but it's no use. Harry's body begins becoming limp, cold, lifeless. Venom throws him aside leaving room inside himself to eat him. He preys on Harry & all of the sudden. Two webs shoot on the side of venom. Peter dashes towards him slamming him into the ground. "It's Over Venom."