Chapter 13: Gift or a Curse

Felisha hops down and runs up to Peter taking her mask off. "Hey are you okay?" She touches Peters rib as he groans. "I-..argh..I'm alright. Man he wasn't playing when he said all he wanted was to kill me..heheh.." Peter dryly coughs repreatedly. "My ribs feel crushed.." Felisha looks him in the eyes and holds his face with one hand, "I know. You did good and I love you for that. Where's the symbiote?" She asks and Peter weakly holds up the vile of the symbiote moving inside. Her eyes water as she feels so proud of him. Felisha hugs Peter crying as Peter holds her. "You did so Good. You're amazing." She grabs Peters face as they share a passionate kiss. She pulls away. "I'll take Eddie and get Him to police custody." She hugs him. "Come back to me okay?" Peter grins painfully standing up. "I will." Felisha grabs Eddie's body and she grapples away. Peter remembers Harry is in the RavenCroft Building. Peter gets up quickly and limps over and climbs the wall with one hand and his legs while he holds his rib. Peter jumps through the holes in the building. He shoots a web at one of the ceiling corners and crawls down it as he hits the ground holding his rib. "..Harry..?" Peter says. Harry's laid out with burn marks around his arms and neck. "I..I knew it..I knew....I knew you were Spider-man peter...." Harry says dryly, Peters eyes water. "Harry stay with me alright we're gonna get you to the hospital alright? Keep your eyes on me." Harry begins to blink slow and looks at Peter. "No..i'm afraid this is it for me Pete..I got something..for you." Harry weakly lifts up his arm revealing peters torn mask. "It's..still over your eyes. Keep...keep your..identity safe.." Harry says going limp. Peter yells at Harry, "Harry..HARRY! WAKE UP. NOW PLEASE!" Peter goes silent as a stream of Tears falls down his face and he looks down. He slams his fist into the concrete breaking a piece off of the floor and yells at the top of his lungs. "NO!!" Peter shrills.