Unremovable Stain

Hi beautiful people ✨!

Here it is! Thank you for the comments in the previous chapter some of you are a bit too ahead.

I am not the one who invented the name of the cat, you should thank Mile Phakpum for it.

Songs: Play with Fire by Sam Tiennes. Man or a Monster by Sam Tiennes. Wolves by Sam Tiennes. Ready Set Let's Go by Sam Tiennes. Heart of Darkness by Sam Tiennes.

❀ Proofreading & Editing by @Julie_ProofEdit 

General Pov.

Porsche didn't close even once that night, haunted by what he had seen.

When the news was talking about gang fights and their feuds, he always shrugged it off and moved on with his day.

But there is always a first time for everything.

News agencies didn't storm his neighborhood as they usually do but the police lingered there for a while speaking in hushed whispers. As if they were afraid...

'They are the police, damnit!'

When they left, Porsche went to see the crime scene for himself. Except for blood, nothing caught his eyes until he looked closely and he finally sees something small and white.

Taking out his phone he looked at the strange object only to recoil in disgust when he recognised a broken tooth.

Under the surprise he dropped the broken tooth which fell next to a watch.

An overpriced watch with initials written in English:

KAT

Then etched underneath was written:

With all my love.

Your mother.

'He must have dropped it...'

Porsche took it and now he is wondering why he even took it.

It's deep in thought that Porschay and Mingkwan find him.

"Hia?"

"Yeah?" - Porsche utters absent-mindedly.

He misses the exchange of worried glances between his younger siblings.

"Phi...what happened last night?" - Kwan asks.

This wakes up Porsche from the trance-like stupor he has been. He blinks up to see his siblings dressed implacable in their high school uniforms. Dangling from Kwan's shoulder is her ballet bag and another bigger one filled with clothes. Porschay also has the same bag and he is carrying...a cat.

Porsche closes his eyes, sighing.

'We don't even have a cat.'

"The answer is no, Chay."

"But-" - His little brother starts.

"No buts. Send it back from where it came from!"

"She is a she and Sour Cream Lobster Sauce is homeless, we can't let her be defenseless in the streets!" - Kwan protests with her hands on her hips, raising her chin defiantly.

Porschay nods resolutely, hugging the purring cat closer to him. Porsche watches how his siblings coo adorably at the feline who blinks cutely at Porsche.