Heart

Hi beautiful people, I don't know how I survived episode 3 but I did.<br />

Enjoy this chapter!

Warning: some typos and swearing.

Song: Playing with Fire by Sam Tiennes

Chay.

He knows something is wrong the moment they arrive in the flat.

Growing up with loan sharks knocking at your door or just breaking in can make one person jumpy.

It's not easy to lose years of that kind of conditioning.

But his older brother missing and not answering his calls and messages is something new.

If anything Porsche is a worrywart. Checking at every break he got if Kwan and him are fine. And since they have moved here, their big brother's constant checking has increased.

"Maybe Khun Kinn has asked him some extra work and-"

"Extra work? On his day off! Slavery has been abolished under King Rama V!" Kwan growls.

His sister hasn't changed from her ballet outfit.

Her reason?

"Hia is going to treat us to some food! It is a waste of time to change!"

And now his sister is standing in front of her with her hands on her hips, looking like she is about to commit bloody murder in her ballet outfit.

'At least, this isn't the whole ballet getup.'

The bottom part of the leotard is sticking to her legs quite snugly while her shorts are stopping mid-thighs. The upper part is thankfully more dressed thanks to the jacket Chay has insisted she wears.

'I really hope Hia doesn't see that or I'm dead...'

"That's it! We are going up! Right now!" She declares startling him.

"What?"

But his twin sister is already opening the door of the flat and Chay is too worried about Porsche's whereabouts to stop her.

'At least the jacket covers her bum...where are you, Hia?' He thinks while stepping into the lift.

It is only when the doors open on Kinn's floor, that Porschay is thinking they didn't think this through.

At least ten bodyguards are holding them at gunpoint, looking deadly and a breath away from pressing the trigger. Instinctively he steps in front of his twin sister.

"Put your weapons down, idiots! Can't you see they are kids?" A voice says with authority.

Then the strangest looking man steps in front of them and Chay can only stare, speechless. He has never seen someone wearing so many colours at the same time.

"P'Tan?" Kwan calls behind him, making the strange man turns towards them with a grin.

It's only then Chay notices two bodyguards standing close by.

'Who the hell is that guy?'

"Ting! There you are!"

"Ting?" Chay repeats slowly.

"Forget it..." Kwan tells him then with a circular motion of her pointing finger next to her head she shows him the strange man.

Chay frowns at her, a part of him wondering if maybe it isn't about time for his twin sister to retake her therapy sessions.