Lion's Den

Hi beautiful people, I hope you are doing well.

Songs: Drugs by UPSAHL feat. Two Feet.

Time to start a war: Which one is better PC or Mac? Your answers in the comment section.

Warning: This is not proofread...yet.

Enjoy!

Porsche.

He feels light as a feather...and he is starving.

And once again Porsche is grateful for his little brother who had actually listened to P'Chan during yesterday's tour.

Surely when they have seen the huge canteen, no one has been in the mood to eat because there is no way Porsche would have missed the unsettling sight of two dozens of men dressed in black tuxedos.

The room is loud and yet the men seem to have waited for his entrance if the deafening silence is the proof of it.

'Why didn't I decide to eat out?'

He is about to do just that when a tall man stands up with two others and they are glaring at him.

'And of course, Big has to be here, right on my first day! Fuck my life!'

Porsche steps forward sizing up the three men, noticing how the remaining bodyguards are watching them like a captivating documentary on the animal kingdom.

And he has been ready to show Big his place one more time if it hasn't been for the way the man has straightened up, looking fearfully at whoever is standing behind Porsche.

'Don't tell this is fucking Kinn standing beh- wait that's a kid...'

Well a kid who could easily be a younger version of Kinn minus the aloofness of the younger boy who stares at him, then Kwan and finally Chay...and his stare stays there.

Porsche raises an eyebrow, there is no way his little brother knows a Theerapanyakun...right?

Kwan frowns then tries to furtively look behind Kim...and Chay is studying closely the tip of his shoes.

"Khun Kim! I was afraid you have decided to leave already-" A tall man says looking too work out for someone who has just woken up and Porsche feels sorry for the poor guy.

Sleep should be sacred. And whoever decides to wake you up, should be shot.

"I'm taking my breakfast here from now on." The young master announces as he puts his red-tinted sunglasses over his tied up dark hair making Porsche stares.

Not only he is wearing the same school uniform his siblings have but now he is finally connecting the dots.

Khun Korn has mentioned something about his son attending school...but he had expected a middle school kid, not a high school senior.

'Can this day get worse?'

"What do you want to eat? My treat."

"I thought the food was free." Kwan finally says, watching Kim suspiciously.

"It is but it is extra tastier when I eat here." Kim says with a smirk which gives Porsche a sense of déjà vu.

Porsche doesn't have time to play whatever games the kid has in store for his siblings and him. Because he just knows that judging by Kim's anxious bodyguard glances, he is a brat.

'How many sons does Khun Korn have again..? Four? Damn what a headache!'

And the day had started so well.