Fool

Hi beautiful people, today is a beautiful day. Not only the sun is shining but also we got the first pictures of the trailer!!!!<br />

I am so happy that I forgot to post this chapter 🤣😅

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Music: Stone Cold Killer by Kat Leon.

Enjoy!

Porsche

The bathroom is luxurious and Porsche is certain it has cost more than his old bike and house put together.

'Who needs a shower with several sprays?'

But he can't deny how good it makes him feel...the only problem at the moment is...

Porsche smells just like Kinn now.

That annoying smell is now surrounding him to the point he just has to open his mouth and Porsche can taste it.

Something crisp and heady.

'Of course, that jerk had a customized shower gel and aftercare products.'

Porsche can recognise a hint of mint but the rest of the chemical composition eludes him.

His hair is damp when he comes out of the bathroom.

Kinn is nowhere to be seen and Porsche relaxes, only for a short time, he doesn't have to feel on edge.

Not only is the taller man triggering his fight and flight instincts but he grates on Porsche's nerves.

'I feel like I'm walking on eggshells with him.'

When he walks back inside the living room turned into an office, Porsche feels trapped.

Not only Pete, Pol, Arm and Tankhun are nowhere to be seen but so are their computers.

To put it simply, Porsche is alone with Kinn. The latter is once again working on a pile of documents but instead of his desk, he has migrated to the lower table.

Sighing lowly, Porsche picks up the laptop left behind then sits opposite Kinn.

Being face to face with Kinn has been something he had known will happen sooner or later.

They work in silence with Porsche relaxing minutely, the quietness is only broken by Tam bringing more documents Kinn needs to sign or to redo a better working plan for his father's company.

'I thought he was a student...'

"Khun Korn also wants N'Porsche to start his training with P'Chan for practice shooting this afternoon. Khun Korn also wants to know what your decision is concerning P'Big." Tam says at the end of his report, glancing from his tablet to gauge Kinn and Porsche's reaction.

"Understo-"

"What does he mean by target practice? Do you mean I'll need to use a gun?"

Porsche knows he sounds stupid but as far as he knows, this all bodyguard idea has just been a way to a mean for Kinn to convince his father to let Porsche helps him find his mother's necklace.

'All of this is just temporary!'

"As my head bodyguard, I won't have you not being able to use a gun."

"You can't be serious!? I never wanted this to start with and you know that! If you need a head bodyguard so much, why not Big officially?" Porsche says.