Dead Man Tells No Name

Hi beautiful people✨!

I hope you are all doing okay, sorry for the long delay I have been sick (but I'm better).

Anyway enough delay, enjoy this chapter!

Porsche

Kinn comes out of his walking closet wearing a black tactical suit completed with a torso gun holster and a bulletproof jacket. While the taller man has been busy, Porsche has migrated from the comfy loveseat in the bedroom tracking Rian's move on a spare phone.

The man is still in the compound and ready to go as soon as Porsche gives him the green light.

"Change!" A pile of clothes is thrown at him, startling Porsche from his careful planning.

Porsche glances from the similar clothes to Kinn who is finishing equipping himself with two karambit knives of various sizes and two magnums, one is strapped underneath his left arm while the other is in the holster tied at his hips.

"You are bigger than me, let me-" Porsche is already standing only to have his path blocked by a determined Kinn. "What again?"

"Wear my clothes, arguing with you is just going to make us lose precious time. Hurry up!"

Begrudgingly, he gathers the pile stepping aside to change in the walking closet but the heir is once again standing in his path.

"What's your problem, Kinn?!" Porsche growls frustrated.

"No time to lose, change here." Porsche whips his eyes to look into Kinn's challenging one. The taller man is gazing at him with that annoying smirk he has come to loathe so much. He makes a mental note to punch Kinn before he leaves as a parting gift.

Angrily, he removes his tie with precise moves then his waistcoat which he throws on the couch. His white shirt follows right away...

"Take everything out." Kinn's sultry voice orders him and Porsche hates it for two reasons.

Because he has no reason to refuse the order but more importantly because he can feel his own traitorous body reacting. His chest feels tighter and his throat is suddenly too dry to swallow his saliva.

Porsche throws his wife's beater shirt with the rest of his clothes, then starts dressing up all along feeling Kinn's eyes on him.

After repeating a mantra of just like the locker room Porsche takes off his trousers, not wasting time he puts the other one on. It is only after he has put his shoes on, that he allows himself to look at the taller man and he feels trapped.

Kinn had slid into his personal space before he even noticed. Porsche takes a step back before he can stop himself but his boss' hands catch him by the waist before he can take another. Kinn's hands are just holding him where he is, almost bracketing Porsche in, then very slowly the heir's hands move painfully slow, his thumbs running small circles against Porsche's hipbones then he buckles the belt. Then panning ever so slowly, Kinn locks the straps of the chest holster taking his sweet time to adjust it.

Or this is what it feels like to Porsche because Kinn could have slid a knife right between his ribcage and he wouldn't have noticed as focused he has been staring into the man's blazing eyes.

Kinn has been staring into his eyes during the whole dressing up and time has stood still, Porsche had to bite his lips to stop himself from moaning out loud when a finger brushes against a hardened nipple.

Porsche steps back and he is relieved to see Kinn isn't trying to hold him back. The head bodyguard glares at the heir, hoping the latter buys his false bravado. But Kinn is already moving away from him, disappearing back into his walking closet. Then comes back with something rolled into a piece of black velvet fabric.