Dead End

Hi beautiful people, I don't know but I am on a roll! I was supposed to update another story...

I am introducing the different Povs with this chapter so expect to see more. Despite the Povs, the character is not fully aware like the author so you will move at their pace.

❀ Proofreading & Editing by @Julie_ProofEdit

Warning: Lots of F bombs.

Anyway, enjoy!

Porsche.

Porsche knows...

He knows he should not glare at Kinn as if the latter is the lowest of scum...but he can't help it, neither can he squash down the feeling to punch the young man.

Angry for several reasons, Porsche stands up meeting almost eye to eye with Kinn who is still staring at him with that arrogant smirk.

Kinn is a few inches taller than him and his body frame is broader than Porsche's slighter body.

Both of them are wearing the university uniform despite how more expensive Kinn's clothes look next to Porsche who was given his shirts by his mentor. He had deemed it safer to buy the trousers.

Kinn is fairer skin than Porsche but he won't make the mistake to believe him to be some rich kid who can't win a fight.

'He has such a punchable face!'

Porsche's eyes are gauging the other one trying to look for a weakness to exploit but everywhere his eyes lay, he can only cockiness and a man fit to hold his fight.

'If we fight it will turn ugly soon...especially if his people are there to back him up.'

Porsche frowns feeling less heated up and opts to make a fast retreat. Sidestepping Kinn, he is several meters closer to his best friends when the young mafia boss speaks making Porsche freeze.

"Like what you see?" - Kinn asks with a teasing tone.

This only rekindles Porsche's fury who looks over his shoulder hatefully and it is only Tem and Jom's hands that stop him from punching Kinn as he so desperately wants to.

"Woah! So feisty! Maybe Tawan didn't sleep with him after all." - One of Kinn's friends says with a note of admiration.

Porsche is too angry to analyze what he is hearing or who is even talking about him sleeping with Tawan.

"Come on if you want to fight, let's go to the dojo." - Tem begs him while Jom succeeds to steer him away from Kinn.

It's in a state of seething Porsche arrives at the dojo and he is pumped up to fight the whole class.

It is only one hour later as he throws his last opponent on the tatami Porsche allows himself to smile even slapping loudly the groaning man's arm.

"Damnit, Porsche! It fucking hurts!" - His opponent whines making Porche chuckle.

Standing up he offers his hand to the other who accepts it graciously as he massages his painful shoulder.

"Oh come on! I went easy on you, Sun."

"Are you kidding me? It's as if you were on a one-man mission to make us suffer for whatever reason that pisses you off."

Thinking Sun is joking, Porsche shrugs only to be turned around by the young man who shows him the state of their classmates. Safe for Jom and Tem, his classmates are gingerly touching their elbows, legs, wrists, arms, or a combination of all the above.