Chapter 7 - Paas hokar bhi door

Sai rolled her eyes and smiled before leaving. She felt excited and nervous about their "date" There were a lot of things on her mind. She thought about their almost kiss, their moments together, their upcoming date...and while she was really happy...the fact that Virat didn't remember the past started to bother her. She felt like they were moving forward with their relationship...but how could they when he didn't remember anything or how he felt about her. He thought that they had a love marriage and so Sai believed that was the only reason he was doing all of this...because he believed he loved her...but whether he really did before...Sai wasn't sure and Virat had no idea. All of this started to bother Sai.

Valentines' Day

It was the morning of Valentine's Day. Sai woke up and Virat wasn't in bed. She was confused and looked for him...but he wasn't in the room.

Sai: Virat kaha chale gaye?

(Where has Virat gone?)

She went to get ready as she still had to go to college that day. She remembered that it was Valentine's day...and they were supposed to go on a date. But Virat was very secretive and told her it was all a surprise. 

She was in the room organizing her things and she didn't hear when he came in. 

Virat: Sai?

She turned to face him and she saw a bouquet of roses in his hand. 

Virat: Happy Valentine's (He said handing her the roses)

She smiled, her heart racing as she took the roses. 

Sai: Thank you (She said happily)

Sai: Maine bhi aapke liye kuch layi hun (She said excitedly) 

(I got you something too)

She put the roses in the vase and took out chocolates she bought and gave it to him. He happily accepted, and held her hand as he did. her heart started to beat faster. Virat slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Sai stood shocked...her heart raced and she couldn't form words. 

Virat: Thank you. Chocolates ke liye (He said smiling)

(Thank you for the chocolates)

Sai turned red and tried to leave hurriedly...and Virat smiled knowing that she was blushing. She spent the entire day thinking of that kiss...and blushed every time. Her friends asked her what was going on but she pretended like all was normal. 

That evening

That evening Virat drove them to where he planned the surprise. He covered her eyes and took her. When he moved his hands for her to see, she was shocked. Everything was beautifully decorated...there was a tent with a table under it. It was next to a poolside (they went to a resort). A lot of it reminded her of their night out in Mahabaleshwar. She got a little emotional at the memory.

Virat: Kaisa laga?

(How do you find it?)

Sai: Bahut acche (She said smiling)

(Very nice)

Virat had ordered all of her favourite foods. They had dinner together and they laughed and talked.