Chapter 9 - Kuch adhoori baatein

Sai rushed to the hospital.
Virat stood near the window, with a million thoughts running through his mind. He thought about Sada's betrayal.

Virat (in his mind): Maine Sada ka diya hua vaada pura karne ke liye, sab kuch daw pe laga diya...aur unhone Sai ko chot pauchane ki koshish ki (He thought angrily)

(I put everything at stake to fulfill the promise Sada's promise... and he tried to hurt Sai.)

Virat (in his mind): Maine usse apna dost samajh kar vaada diya...aur vo bhi tab, jab usne khud mujhe maarne ki koshish ki. Aur usne-

(I promised him as my friend...and that too when he himself tried to kill me. And he-)

The thought of Sada trying to hurt Sai, angered him. Tears of pain and hurt filled his eyes. He didn't hear when the door opened and Sai ran in.

Sai: Virat sir! Aap theek to hai na (She said panicking)

(Virat sir! Are you okay?)

He heard her voice and quickly dried his tears and turned to face her.

Virat: Sai (He whispered)

Sai: Aap theek to hai na? (She asked again worried)

Virat: Main theek hun (He said getting emotional)

(Are you okay?)

Virat: Mirchi

Sai's heart stopped for a second. She thought she heard wrong.

Sai: Kya kaha aapne? (She asked shocked)

(What did you say?)

Virat: Main theek hun...Mirchi (He repeated)

(I'm fine...Mirchi)

Sai was initally lost for words and tears formed in her eyes.

Sai: Aapko yaad hai? (She said almost as a whisper)

(You remember?)

Virat: Sab kuch yaad hai

(I remember everything)

Sai was overjoyed and got emotional. she jumped into his arms hugging him. Virat froze in shock. (Virat doesn't know Sai knows the truth)

He got emotional and slowly he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. They stayed like that for a little while. They then slowly pulled away, drying their tears as they did. They smiled sadly at each other. 

Virat: Sai main tumhe sach batana chahta hun. Shruti aur Sahas ke baare mein

(Sai I want to tell you the truth. About Shruti and Sahas)

Sai: Mujhe already pata hai. Shruti, Sada ki biwi hai, aur Sahas un dono ka beta

(I already know. Shruti is Sada's wife, and Sahas is their son)

Virat was shocked

Virat: Tumhe kaise pata chala

(How did you know?)

Sai: Maine DIG sir se baat ki hai. Unhone mujhe bataya

(I have spoken to DIG sir. He  told me)

Virat felt relieved that Sai knew the truth.

Sai: Ab hum ye sab baad mein baat karte hai. Ye to batao, aapko achanak se chakkar kaise aa gaya tha...aur aapke yaadasht vaapas kaise aa gaye? Bas aise hi?