Chapter 11: Weirdo?

-Kylie's POV-

"Hello Daddy?"
"Yes darling. What is it?"
"Mmm... Today we will be having dinner with our new neighbors! Mum called me to inform you."
"Oh dear...I forgot to tell you. But today I can't make it for dinner, because I have an important conference call that may actually end quite late. Please help me tell you mom! That I'm sorry!"
"Okay...Will do ,Daddy."

And that was the end of my conversation with my Dad. The workload he had was really a lot.
Every night, he would be typing busily into the computer and pick up calls and talk about business. This was not the first time he didn't come home for dinner even though we were in this neighborhood just for a week already.

For some reason, I still couldn't get my mind off some things. Like, I couldn't believe that Stuart Finnicks, the awfully new, hot and nice guy with many girls waiting for him to fall under their spell was my neighbor. That's un-freaking-believable.

Man...Someone call me a doctor.
I'm just kidding.

But why did I stare at him just now? Seeing the look he gave me back, he probably thinks I'm some kind of loony already. Major turn off...Gosh.

But I Kylie Jenners, was gonna have dinner with his family? Sounds damn cool. Maybe I could take this moment to know him better.

As I entered back into the house, I saw my mum coming down the stairs with Tiana and both of them seemed to get along pretty well. Especially Tiana, she's really those type of hipster mum that everyone would want to have. Lucky Stuart and Dylan.

"Hey Mum, Daddy says that he has a meeting tonight and can't join us for dinner." I told her and her reply was okay because this wasn't the first time this has happened, and that she was going back to our house to collect the ingredients to bring over here.

I volunteered to help her bring the stuff over but she said that it was okay and wanted me to tour around the house. I reluctantly agreed and Tiana immediately called out for Stuart who was in the kitchen drinking water.

Damn he looks so hot even just by drinking water. Although he's not that muscular, he did look strong.

Tiana ordered Stuart to bring me around the house, which he obediently said yes. He quickly put his cup away, washed his hands and walked towards me. My heart skipped a beat as he extended his hand towards the stairs and said with a smile, "Ladies first?"

I scoffed, rolled my eyes, before replying "yes sir" like a little kid.

As we were on the second floor, Stuart was showing me the bedrooms. As he opened the door of his younger brother, Dylan's room, I was fascinated.

On the floor laid many well completed Lego constructions. And at the corner was his study table with his textbooks all placed neatly.

In the middle was a regular sized bed with a teddy bear lying at the side of it.
There was also a cupboard filled with books like Geronimo Stilton, Beast Quest, and basically any type of books that kids read. Not to mention a huge wardrobe.

Damn man. I never had all these type of things when I was Dylan's age.

"Hey. Stop drooling...You're freaking me out!" Stuart's worried voice snapped me out from my daze. I didn't know I was so intrigued by his younger brother's room until I started dripping saliva... How freaking embarrassing Kylie.

I hurriedly wiped away the saliva and apologized with red cheeks, while rushing towards the nearest bathroom to clean myself up.

I heard Stuart chuckling softly next to the bathroom door and told me to hurry up since he could smell dinner downstairs.

"Okay okay! I'm done..." I replied, before adding, " Do not speak about what just happened to me. Or I swear that I'll beat the crap out of you."

Wow I'm impressed with you, Kylie. You just swore to beat someone so hot and handsome when you just knew him for a day. Stuart's definitely gonna think of you as a weirdo...

Which I think he did since he was staring weirdly at me for five minutes already.