Chapter 8: What's Your Next Subject?

-Kylie's POV-

"So, what's your next subject after Physics?" Asked Stuart as we walked out together from the classroom, and of course we weren't holding hands anymore. I really wanted to thank him for saving me from this hell hole of a class.

"Hmm... Mathematics! Oh and thanks for assuring me just now." I replied, giving him my most shyest smile ever.

He laughed out loud, revealing his straight and white teeth. "Anytime!" Was his reply as we both walked towards our lockers to put down our books.

"Damn! My next subject is Humanities! But it was awesome meeting you though. I'll be looking forward to see you during Physics and English or any other lessons that we would have together in future, Kylie."

You couldn't believe how hard I blushed.

I nodded my head and quickly told him that I was great meeting you too and left his side, going straight to Vanessa who had Math lesson with me later.
*********************************
A few more hours passed and I waved
to my new friends goodbye at the school gate and walked home since I'm the exercising type of girl.

Let me introduce a bit more of myself.
I have brown eyes and ultra wavy coppery brown hair. I always had to tie my hair up since whenever my hair was let down, I would look like a lioness with an unshaved mane, making me look more like a lion instead LOL!

Currently, my dad's working at the Samsung company, you know the popular phone? And man, he's really loyal to their brand.

I'm still missing my sister so damn much... And to be honest with you, I do cry at times at the scenario of her being taken away. That freaking guy ruined my life, and my family.

He's definitely gonna pay for what he has done! I'll be looking forward to it!
***********************************