Aura

June 12, 2020

It was now morning the next day and Watson sat at the table eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast as he continued to watch videos of RWBY fans reacting to Remnant's existence and their theories of what would happen next. He heard footsteps approaching and looked up to see a man with brown hair, green eyes, brown skin. He wore a grey suit, a white dress shirt and black and silver tie.

"Hey, dad," Watson said to the man that is his father.

"Morning, Alexander," Mr. Watson said.

"I thought you'd be at work today," Watson said.

"After everything that has happened the past two days, everyone was given time off until further notice," Mr. Watson said.

"Makes sense, I guess," Watson said.

"So how are you holding up?" his father asked.

"Aside from almost getting attacked two days ago, fine. I've managed to make a new friend aside from Lucas," Watson answered.

"I meant about what happened a few months ago," Mr. Watson said.

"Oh... that..." Watson bowed his head in sadness.

"I know. I miss your mother too," the father said with a sigh.

"I'm heading out," Watson said.

He stood from his chair and closed his laptop and then walked over to the front door. He opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"Where to?" Mr. Watson asked.

"Meeting up with Lucas at the mall," Watson answered.

"Alright. Be careful out there," the father said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frei Caneca Mall

Several minutes later, Watson and Lucas were walking down the mall passing shops around them

"I can't believe this. The world of Remnant is confirmed to be not only real, but also somehow become a part of our world," Lucas said.

"I know. Crazy," Watson said.

"Let's just hope that nothing more crazy happens. People are already on edge as it is," Lucas said.

"I now feel like you just jinxed us," Watson said.

"Why? Salem and her allies are locked up and Cinder lies on her deathbed," Lucas said.

"True, but other problems would more than likely follow now that Remnant and Earth are now a singular world," Watson said.

"Good point. I guess all we can do now is wait and see what would happen next," Lucas said. "Anyway, are you and Yara doing?"