Chapter 7

Maddison was the first one to wake up. She woke up wrapped in Shane's arms. She felt really bad for Shane. He blamed this on himself. She felt so guilty about it. Shane's eyes fluttered open as Maddison was staring at him.

"You know it's not nice to stare." Shane said as a joke. Maddison rolled her eyes. "Do you want to eat in the car or in here. "We can all eat in the car. We should get on the road again soon." Maddison reminded him.

Shane got out of bed and was about to get the kids when he pulled Maddison in by the waist and whispered softly. "Roll your eyes at me again and I might just have to fuck that habit out of you." Maddison was hoping that would happen. He walked to the door to wake up the kids.

Teddy was extremely tired along with Emily. They refused to get up. Shane made them get up as he had to carry Maddison to the car. "Ill give you guys extra gummy snack thing." They all agreed very quickly after that. Maddison limped over to get dressed. They all brushed their teeth. Shane picked up Maddison bridal style

They all walked down to the down the elevator which surprisingly worked. "If you drop me I will sleep with the kids at the next hotel." Maddison told him. Shane chuckled. "That's why I'm not going to drop you love." The kept walking and Shane made Maddison eat a granola bar.

He also gave the kids a granola bar too and he ate one himself. Teddy and Olivia fell asleep. "Sissy. Is your foot any better?" She questioned Maddison. Maddison told her it's getting better. Maddison could now walk slowly on her foot, but Shane insisted on carrying her everywhere.

Soon Emily fell asleep. "You know I can walk now right? I don't need to be carried everywhere." Maddison reminded Shane. "I know, but I like carrying you everywhere." Shane and Maddison chuckled. "Can I drive now. Pleaseeee?" Maddison begged. "No. You can drive when you can walk." He laughed. "B but you never let me walk." "Then there's your answer." Maddison looked out the window. She felt bad for Shane.

Maddison looked all around her. It was so beautiful. The sun was just rising, giving the flowers a beautiful glow. Her mouth dropped. There was also jaw-dropping mountains around them. The warmth hit her face and so did the fresh air.

Maddison could tell they were very close to Florida

Maddison could tell they were very close to Florida. A warm smile spread across her face. "Hey what are we going to do when we get there." Shane asked her. "Well we could either go our separate ways or you could come with Teddy and you could live in this abandoned fixed up house my aunt left for me and my sisters." Shane looked at her. " Well if you want me to come and stay I wi-" Maddison leaned over and begged him to come stay with them. Shane finally agreed.

Shane finally let Maddison drive after she begged him. "Fine, but don't kill us please." He looked kind of serious. "I promise I won't kill us." She chuckled and began driving.

Shane had just now looked at the scenery around him. Maddison was right. It was beautiful. He looked back at all the kids sleeping peacefully. Teddy was the only on awake. He was on the iPad that they all shared. Shane smiled at him. Maddison pulled into another hotel for the last night. She couldn't believe it. 12 days had passed already.

She could now walk faster by just a little bit. "I'm holding your hand." Shane smirked and told her. Maddison rolled her eyes. Shane lifted an eyebrow at her and woke up the kids. She could hold the kids hands and Shane's now. She looked at her sisters and tears welled in her eyes. Tears of joy.

Maddison knew that at some point she would have to tell them the truth about their parents. They got out of the car and stole yet another hotel room card. Teddy smiled sweetly while opening the room door. They all got showers and brushed their teeth after they ate.

Shane and Maddison put the kids to bed with Peppa pig on the tv.

Warning smut ahead .

Maddison was packing up dishes when Shane pulled her in by the waist softly. "What did you do in the car that i said wouldn't happen again?" He whispered softly into her ear nibbling it just a little. Maddison's breaths became softer. "Y you would fuck the habit out of me." She answered softer than him.

Shane went over to the kids door and closed it. He went up behind Maddison and kissed her neck while taking her shirt off and his. He kissed down her back and slid bother her underwear and pants down. He placed a kiss on her ass.

He came back up and undid her bra. Maddison was so exited. Shane took off his clothes. kissed her collor bone. He went down to her pussy. He looked up for consent like the gentlemen he is and Maddison nodded. He tongue fucked her for 30 minutes. Maddison moaned so loudly she was surprised she didn't wake the kids up.

He spoke up finally. She was happy to hear his voice. "Why am I doing this to you Love?" Maddison's voice shakey. "B b because I I rolled M my eyes." She moaned louder. "And is it polite to roll your eyes at people." Shane asked her. "N no." "No what." "No S sir." She let out another few moans. He whispered to her "Good girl." "Cum now." Maddison did as he said. He came up to her boobs and sucked on her nipples.

Maddison soon felt massive pleasure inside of her, being rammed into her over and over again. He went on for another hour before they both came two more times.

Shane put his shirt on her and put on some boxers before wrapping Maddison in his arms. "I love you." He said. "I love you too."