Chapter 10🥰

At the beach Shane laughed as the kids ran in and out of the waves. Shane noticed something though. He wasn't watching the kids play in the waves. He was watching Emily and Olivia play. Every time the girls asked Teddy to play and come in the water Teddy slapped their hands away.

Shane went to talk to Teddy. He mumbled something then he attacked Shane in the neck. Maddison ran over and got Teddy off Shane's neck while restraining him. Shane saw something in his eyes. Oh my god. His eyes were starting to turn red.

"H his eyes! T they they're fucking red!" Maddison looked it up. Apparently you could reverse the effect by giving the infected person an herb that fortunately the house grew. Shane profusely fed him the herbs as more grew. He cried while giving them to his baby brother. "T T Teddy. Please." Shane begged. Maddison ran over and pulled Shane into her.

"He's going to be alright. I promise baby." He nodded as Maddison wiped his tears away with her thumb. Maddison looked over at Teddy and gasped. Shane whipped his head around. "What?!" Maddison got close to Teddys little face and pointed seeing a tiny bit of his ice blue eyes coming back. "He's coming back babe!" She grinned and hugged him tightly. "Thank god." Shane let out a big breath. "I'm going to check the outside. He was fine until you found him that morning." Maddison told him

"No. I'll go check love. You stay here." Before she could protest he had already grabbed a sweatshirt and walked out the door with a pocket knife. Maddison fed Teddy another bowl of soup and he fell asleep. She smiled warmly when she saw more of his eye color coming in before he fell asleep.

Maddison saw Emily and Olivia's little heads peeked around the corner from the bedroom. "You guys ok?" Maddison asked them gently. They both nodded. "I is Teddy going to be ok sissy?" Emily asked quickly. "Yeah he just needs some rest ok." The both slept on the couch just in case Teddy wasn't healing and attacked the girls.

Maddison turned on the shower and stepped in. She was washing out some shampoo when she heard the front door open. She washed her body and finished her hair before stepping out and putting another one of Shane's shirts on. She went to the front door and saw Shane covered in blood.

She gasped and ran over to him. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened?" Maddison questioned him quietly so she wouldn't wake the sleeping girls on the couch. "I'm ok. I promise love. Their was a cop around here. Only one. I had to kill him so he couldn't hurt one of us." Maddison hugged him tightly. She led him to the kitchen Maddison hopped on the counter and washed Shane's face of with a wash cloth. "Is Teddy ok?" He asked her

"His eyes are almost completely normal. Just a little more soup and he should be just as cute and adorable as he was before." Maddison laughed. "Is that my shirt?" Shane asked her with a huge smile on his face. "Yeah. you ripped the last one off of me. remember?" Maddison told him. He nodded and kissed her face gently.

Warning smut scene

Shane didn't stop kissing her. "You horny son of a-" Maddison was cut off by being lifted off the counter and into Shane's arms. He looked at the girls who were deep asleep and passed Teddys room to make sure he was asleep before carrying Maddison into their bedroom and tossing her onto the bed. "Don't rip this one off me. I like this shirt." Maddison said to her boyfriend. chuckling.

Shane nodded and lifted the shirt off of her. He was greeted with her breasts and her underwear as he almost ripped them off of Maddison. He took off his shorts and the rest of his clothes. Maddison bit her lip. He laid her down, while pinning her arms above her.

He inserted two fingers into her and curled them up while pumping them fast. Maddison moaned loudly. "Be quiet love. Or you will wake up the kids and we'll have to stop. Do you want that love?" Shane looked at her with his ice blue eyes. "N n no." She choked back a moan.

"Good girl." He praised her. "Spread your legs." He told her. She immediately obeyed his order. He went between her legs and licked around until he found her clit. He sucked, licked, and gently bit her clit. "I I I'm c close." She quietly moaned. He came up to her face. She let out a groan.

"What was that?" Shane growled. "N nothing s sir." She choked out. He nodded satisficed with her response. He brought her hands above her head again. He slipped inside of her without warning and she gasped while he covered her mouth and started smiling. He let out a moan as well. "Fuck. your so wet and tight for me aren't you." She moaned while nodding. "S Shane. I I'm gonna cum." Maddison moaned again. "Not yet." Shane commanded. "Or I won't let you cum for weeks. I'll fuck you right to the edge and then leave." Shane pushed her right to the edge until she couldn't hold it anymore.

If he didn't let her cum she was very screwed for the next few weeks. As if he heard her insides he commanded her. "Cum now." She came all over his cock and he came all in her pussy. He finally pulled out and gave her and him a bath. She pulled his shirt on and a new pair of panties on. Shane pulled on some boxers and wrapped his arms around her as she cuddled into his chest. They both fell asleep.

Shane woke up in the middle of the night though. He kissed Maddison on the head as he walked to the kitchen. He made some herb soup for his brother. He walked into teddys room and woke him up gently. Teddy rubbed his eyes. Shane was ecstatic when he saw Maddison was telling the truth. Teddy only had a little speck of red in his eyes.

"Hey buddy. Can you drink this for me. This is the last bowl. I promise. Then I can make you your favorite food. Ok." Teddy smiled back at him with a toothy grin and drank the whole bowl of soup. Shane hushed him back to sleep. He locked the door just in case. Maddison was crying and tossing around in her sleep.

Shane woke her up and held her in his arms. "It's ok princess. It's just a nightmare. Your ok." Shane comforted her. "T Thank you. I love you." Maddison wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too." Shane laid her back down and wrapped his arms around her once again after kissing her head. They both fell asleep again.