Chapter 11☺

Maddison woke up the next morning to a very delicious smell. She walked through the house to Teddys room. "Hey buddy." Maddison was so happy she started to cry but choked it back when she saw no red in his eyes. She checked his ears. "I think your big brother is making a surprise!" She laughed and Teddys eyes widened. "Can you carry meee! Pleasee!" Maddison laughed and picked Teddy up at the hip.

She made her way downstairs and saw waffles being made. Shane looked up at the last waffle and turned his head. Maddison's beautiful hazel eyes glowing in the sunlight from the screen window greeting him back with a smile. Also his little brothers icy blue eyes.

He walked over to his little brother and picked him up off her hip. He put him on his shoulders as they laughed. "Breakfast is ready!" They Both giggled and Maddison went to wake up her little sisters. They all woke up and ate breakfast. They discussed what they wanted to do that day.

Teddy motioned for Maddison to bend down. She bent down to his eye level while Shane watched suspiciously. Teddy whispered something into her ear. He also told Emily and Olivia. Maddison chuckled. "Ok." Later while Shane and Maddison were washing dishes Shane asked her. "What did he say?" "Oh nothing handsome." He kissed her on the lips.

"Why don't we try the beach thing again. What do you say?" Shane questioned everyone. The kids giggled and were already changing. "Were going to the beach baby!" Shane scooped her up and threw her in the air, catching her. He earned a shriek. "Don't ever do that again." Maddison giggled.
They all walked to the beach that was right in front of them. This time all the kids went in the water. Maddison ran to play with them, while Shane stayed behind. He smiled and started tearing up. He remembered a lot of memories. Both good and bad.
He remembered Teddys birthday, Tiffany, his mom, and his dad.

Shane saw them all laughing. He ran into the water and lifted up Emily, Olivia, and Teddy. They had not been there long when Olivia cried to Maddison. "Sissy! I'm tired." Shane looked at the other kids and they looked very warn out. Maddison and Shane walked up to the house and put the kids down for a nap.

Shane kissed Maddison on the cheek. "Would you like to go back to the beach Love?" Maddison giggled and they started walking down. Suddenly Shane stopped and was quiet. "What wrong?" Maddison asked. Shane nodded and scooped Maddison up earning a shriek from her. "No stop. If you throw me in that water I'm going to be mad at you Shane!" She laughed really hard.

Shane threw her in the water and picked her up again. They started making out in the water. Shane was still holding her

(like this just with Shane and Maddison and at a beach with a sunset)

TW Smut scene

They continued kissing while Shane went down to her neck, leaving love bites.

"Hmm." Shane said while looking at her. "What?" Maddison giggled. "Your bathing suit seems to have a problem." He said seriously. Maddison giggled. " And where do you see that at?" Shane pointed to the bikini strap. "There is nothing wro-" She was cut of when he pulled the small strap down revealing her breast. she laughed. Shane went down to her breast and sucked on her nipple. She gasped and held onto his neck for support.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist. Shane carried her out the water and back to the house. He opened the sliding door, while still kissing her neck. He finally got to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

He gently untied the bikini ties and took off his clothes to. He went back to sucking on her nipples and playing with them. Before he went down to her pussy he gently bit each one. Maddison moaned loudly. He kissed her and went down, while holding her hands to the sides of her. "Fuck. Your so fucking wet for me." Shane let out a moan as he ate her out. He sucked and tongue fucked her clit until she came. "P P please sir! I want you inside me! Please sir!"

"Now who's the horny son of a bitch." Before she could respond he thrusted into her. She moaned so loud that Shane had to cover her small mouth. He kissed her face and asked her. "Are you ok?" He laughed and Maddison nodded choking back a moan.

"Ok good." Shane chuckled. As soon as he said that Maddison was flipped onto her stomach. Shane rammed into her again from the back.

(From the back. From the back from the back) Lol srry its me the author in here for a sec. Ok back to the porn- I mean Love scene

She moaned loudly again. "Fuck Princess. I'm gonna cum." He came inside of her. Filling her up. She also came and Shane went to start a bath. "Hey! Since you just took my ability to walk you get to cook tonight for everyone!" Maddison proudly grinned. Shane smirked and carried her to the bath. After they were done they both laid down and took a nap.

"Goodnight princess." Shane said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight my perfect boyfriend." She said giving him a kiss on the lips. She cuddled up to Shane and fell asleep. Maddison woke up in bed all alone. She wondered where Shane was. She tried to get up to go to the kitchen but fell down on the bed again.

"that little!" She cursed to herself. Dam he was talented. She texted him off her phone.

(Mads is her nickname btw and name on Shane's phone)

Mads: Heyyyyy!

Shane: Morning princess

Mads: You took my ability to walk and now I'm stuck in bed

Shane: Ok ok I'm coming up to get you

Shane laughed at her state. She was toppled on the bed. "You did this!" She laughed. "And i don't regret it." He chuckled and picked her up bridal style. Maddison asked him where he was. "Oh I made breakfast like you asked me to." She looked shocked and hugged him tighter and kissed his lips.

They both chuckled and sat down as the kids were already at the island they all ate at every morning. "Sissy why can't you walk?" Maddison laughed. "Ask Shane." Shane almost choked on his food as the kids all looked at him.

"Maddison Diaz!"